“Love this place”

La Marquesa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #318 of 951 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

We try to come here at least once a week. I highly recommend the Enchiladas Rancheras. It is the best in town.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent experience. Seriously the best barbacoa tacos I've had in the US. I recommend the green sauce that accompanies it. Fresh and loaded with onions and cilantro. Located behind Captain Ds, so it's a little hard to see, but worth the trip. Right near the mall.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This is by far my favorite mexican restaurant in town and Lexington's best kept secret! It's a small place ran by the owners cooking recipes from their ancestors. The al pastor tacos and fish tacos are the best I've ever EVER had. If you're a seafood lover try the burrito del mar. The guacamole is super fresh, and the salsa has a wonderful homemade taste. And don't miss the opportunity to try the margaritas. They are awesome and don't have that sticky fake sugar taste. They're especially good with a coronita! Give it a try!!

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Our son recommended we try this restaurant. Our order was large in size and tasted very good. It is now at the top of my list for good quality mexican food. With the service and atmosphere you can't beat this place. *****

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Based on good reviews, my wife and I had lunch at this restaurant during a shopping trip to Lexington. We found the food to be outstanding. The chips came with various dipping sauces, and all of them were really great. We also had a cheese dipping sauce that was outstanding. The food was truly authentic having been prepared on the premises. We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves good Mexican food.