“It is a neat place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 November 2014

We went for a graduation or something...I can't remember. But we did have a large party. The staff was fine. But the food was just...ok. Maybe I didn't order the right thing. I honestly don't remember what I ordered. I just know that I wasn't terribly impressed. I might go back and try again?? Idk - Lexington has so many excellent places to dine.

Reviewed 5 October 2014

Keeneland + UK football meant that we couldn't find room in any of our typical haunts in Lexington. So, we stopped here. The place was empty - must be a college student hangout and the college students were at the football game. Food was acceptable, but not great. The salad bar was OK but the iceberg lettuce was brownish and the salad (pasta and potato) could have been refilled. Not bad, but not great either. IF you are looking for a place to feed a crowd, this is your spot!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My favorites are the salad bar and pizza and the peanut butter thunder cake. Eat any of those and you can't go wrong. The staff is friendly and service is quick. Prices are so-so. Great atmosphere to watch games especially if UK is playing!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Super casual restaurant with sports on numerous television screens. Ordered the chicken salad(traditional style) sandwich, which was very good, and, as in the header, the chips! The fries, by the way, are frozen. On my next visit I will ask them to lighten up on the sea salt a bit. Our server was excellent. This seems to be a popular lunch venue for downtown Lexington.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We have eaten here several times. The food is unremarkable. Not great but not bad. it's a good venue for large groups