“dinner in”

Add it.
Griffin's Restaurant
Ranked #456 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed June 4, 2017

the business of our lives caught up to us on the 2nd day and we opted to stay in and have dinner in the hotel. We had cocktails in the bar and ate dinner too. it was OK! I could get that meal anywhere.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Good food with plenty of choices to choose from. The breakfast buffet is great with lots of fruits. I enjoyed it all.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Breakfast was awesome, one of the better Marriott's for it. Menu was pretty simple, yet pretty good. family all found something they liked.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

I would not recommend this restaurant if you're looking for good food and good service. Everything was mediocre at best. The service was the worst part of our dinner experience. We sat outside, but you could hardly hear the people you were with. The dinner took 2 hours, way too long for what we ordered. I'm sorry to say but I would pick a different restaurant if I were you.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

We often opt for the breakfast buffet before leaving Griffith Gate. It has a wonderful variety and fills us up for the ride home.