“Food was hot, service slow”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #727 of 1,018 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We stopped after a late flight on our way home. We stood at the entrance for a few minutes before anyone acknowledged us. Then a nice, but seemingly spacey, waitress seated us. There were 3 tables with customers including us. I ordered moons over my hammy and hubby ordered a bacon Gouda burger, both with fries. I know the food is made to order but it seemed to take too long especially with hardly anyone in the restaurant. My meal arrived with hash browns instead of fries but the waitress didn’t notice until she served it to me. The sandwich was good and the fries were hot when I got them. Hubbys burger was bright pink in one spot and didn’t come with the jalapeños like advertised or the extra that he asked for. No one gave us a ticket so we finally just walked up to the register. Our waitress was putting away silverware and said she thought she gave us our ticket. Finally paid and left. Don’t understand the slow service when it isn’t busy. Food was average.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We ordered carry out since we were staying at the Marriott next door. When you walk in the door, it smells like a mixture of cigarette smoke and urine. I wouldn’t recommend!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This is by far the worst Denny’s I’ve ever eaten at. It took forever to get our order and...the order still was only half correct. I ordered the Santa Fe Skillet (see photo). I got what appeared to be half of a skillet. I can kink of understand if a restaurant is jam packed but this place wasn’t hopping at all. The service pretty much sucked! Avoid this location at all cost.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Needed a quick bite to eat but there was nothing quick about it. They seated us in a booth near the window and as my wife was seating herself the booth seat fell to the floor and she almost went down with it. She almost did a GrandSlam to the floor. They sit us at the next booth over and seat cover was also loose and as I sit down if felt that I was sitting a the kids table. My shoulders were almost even with the table top.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Waited 40 minutes for food to arrive in a place that was almost empty , forgot some items as well. Coffee was luke warm and not very good either.
Our waitress was very friendly and pleasant that's about it.

Date of visit: May 2018