“best pork tacos ever”

Ellos
Ranked #342 of 983 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed November 11, 2016

this is a little hole in the wall -- a diamond in the rough, one of the special places that make you feel like a genius for finding it. It has the best pork tacos I have ever tasted.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I was introduced to this littile place by chance but it is my favorite Latin food place. The owner, David, is super friendly and all of my friends I have sent over have been impressed as well. He has the little restaurant and a food truck!!

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Oh boy Chickan Tortas Latino style....I'm coming back for tacos. Not much seating but food is awesome.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

This Hole in the wall is the real deal.
I had the Steak Burrito, oh my,... DELICIOUS.
Watch out for the jalapenos they are super spicy.
I must point out the awesome, friendly and funny personality of Navid who made the dining experience something to remember.

Reviewed October 6, 2015

When I moved to Kentucky I didn't expect too much from the Mexican food. Ellos does a great job with making to order good burritos and tacos that taste truly authentic. I wouldn't plan on eating at the restaurant. The seating is awkward and cramped.

Been to Ellos? Share your experiences!