“Awesome Pork!”

Ellos
Ranked #342 of 983 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I like pork, by for whatever reason I tend to fail to order it when out. Fortunately the guy behind the counter said the pork was the best and talked me into the pork burrito. It was awesome! The salsas are made in house too and are amazing. This is a great place to stop for a good lunch.

Reviewed November 11, 2016

this is a little hole in the wall -- a diamond in the rough, one of the special places that make you feel like a genius for finding it. It has the best pork tacos I have ever tasted.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I was introduced to this littile place by chance but it is my favorite Latin food place. The owner, David, is super friendly and all of my friends I have sent over have been impressed as well. He has the little restaurant and a food truck!!

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Oh boy Chickan Tortas Latino style....I'm coming back for tacos. Not much seating but food is awesome.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

This Hole in the wall is the real deal.
I had the Steak Burrito, oh my,... DELICIOUS.
Watch out for the jalapenos they are super spicy.
I must point out the awesome, friendly and funny personality of Navid who made the dining experience something to remember.

Been to Ellos? Share your experiences!