All reviews uk campus hi express front desk walking distance room was clean biscuits and gravy an upgrade free breakfast rupp arena staff was very friendly dq hospital proximity pillows cereal thermostat microwave
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was the perfect location as I could walk every day to the University of Kentucky. The street was very busy on the walk but I could make it in about 15 minutes. The hotel is excellent and clean. The staff is very nice. The desk is excellent and large and it is very thoughtful to have a additional chair in the room. Thank you.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Typical Holiday Inn Express. Okay experience but a couple of inconveniences. During breakfast the front desk clerk was in charge of servicing the breakfast bar. I watched three people ask him to restock certain items - but he just sat at the desk. He wasn't checking anyone out and did not otherwise seem busy with other job demands so that was disappointing. Also it looks like they vacuum the carpet and sweep the tile floor but I walked to the breakfast bar in my socks and when I returned to my room the bottom of my socks were black with dirt so I don't think they mop the tile floors or shampoo the carpet on a regular basis.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sarah M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington- Downtown / University, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your most recent stay. I am so sorry to hear you did not have a great experience at breakfast. I will certainly address this with the staff to find out what happened so we can ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. We appreciate your valuable feedback and hope to see you again the next time you are in Lexington so we can show you this is not typical of our service. Thank you again!

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Location is great for University Of Ky. events, less so for interstate travelers. It was clean and modern. The collegiate location was less than peaceful, though. Comfortable, with a nice staff and good breakfast. Good choice if you want to be near campus.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

I was surprised how nice and friendly everyone was to us. The amenities with fridge, microwave, and space was wonderful. The decor and quietness was great. Comfortable beds and free breakfast
Located near the university and downtown

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2017

A decent value for a hotel not far from University of Kentucky. Nice and clean. The staff was very friendly. Pool was nice. Breakfast was good enough. The room was nicely appointed. Parking lot was clean. Good proximity to town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded August 29, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to inviting you back on your next stay in Lexington!

Sarah M.