“great brew pub in Lexington”

West Sixth Street Brewery
Ranked #31 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed August 16, 2018

We've gone to a lot of brew pubs in various cities and West 6th Street is really worth a visit for any beer lover. We tried a couple of their beers while at a local restaurant and decided we needed to visit the next while before we left town. I really enjoyed everything I tried there which is amazing. They have a big selection of beer including seasonals and barrel aged options and I thought all of them were well done. The staff was also great chatting with us and giving advice about selections. I would definately go back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Out riding bikes with family, my son suggested a stop here. Had a few pints, also lucky enough to take the p.m. tour. The story behind this place is great, these guys really care about the neighborhood and employing as many people from the area as possible. Cool place.

1  Thank DoubleE
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Had a nice visit here with my brother. Got fish sandwiches from the attached restaurant and then ordered up some flights for ourselves, while they brought our food over. My brother really enjoyed the brown ale with his food, and I really liked the blackberry sour beer they were offering that night, along with quite a few others. They also have house brewed kombucha for people that are into that. Definitely visit!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Nice Brewery......lots of seating and tables! They offer a few bar food items but Smithtown Seafood is connected and if you go over and order, they bring it to you in the West 6 building.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Seriously, the best Shrimp & Grits in Lexington. They also have cooked greens as a side. The fried banana peppers are a grater appetizer. The fried are amazing. If you cannot find a beer to suit your taste - you don't like beer.