“Could not be better!”

Distilled At Gratz Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Distilled At Gratz Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Description: From award-winning Heirloom Restaurant in Midway, Ky stems "Distilled at Gratz Park." Chef Mark Wombles and team specialize in farm-to-table fare, incorporating an artful and elevated approach to southern cuisine in a comfortable atmosphere. Located in Historic Gratz Park Inn, the establishment removes all unnecessary ingredients from fine dining, leaving only the artistic expression food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the beginning to the end our experience couldn't have been better. From how accommodating Mark was to get our whole party of 14 seated together on a crowded Friday night to the delicious food and the wonderful service we received from our waiter. We highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed September 9, 2018

My friend and I had lunch here again. This isn't my first review for Distilled but I was so impressed I have to review again! We had Gazpacho and the Asparagus Smoked Salmon, Poached Egg, Bottarga, Mustard Vinaigrette. We enjoyed every bite! The flavors in the salmon dish blended in a really nice way. If only we'd had a piece of bread so we could have soaked up the rest of the dressing and bottarga in the bowl! I couldn't resist trying the strawberry shortcake dessert and it was also awesome. I wasn't too full even with all I ate. Portions were just right. I like the comfortable chairs and booths here. It was very quiet at lunch. I would say the prices are high but worth it. A very nice special occasion place but also great for a delicious splurge lunch and visit with friends.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

The building recently finished renovations as it is now The Sire Hotel, Tapestry Collecton by Hilton. The atmosphere of the restaurant is upscale, the ambience is pleasant and quiet so you can easily visit with guests in your party. We were a party of four. Our table ordered the Lettuces and mixed greens, both were delicious. We ordered the halibut, the Henry burger, Prime Creekstone Farm Ribeye, Fried Marksbury Farm Chicken. Everyone loved their dish! The halibut was delicious, but the sauce is rich.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We ( 3 ladies and a toddler)had a wonderful dinner. The service was excellent and staff was very accommodating for toddler. They found us a quiet corner so we did not disturb others but still had a nice evening out. Food was a good mix. Fish, duck and even a vegetarian entrée.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Beautifully appointed restaurant located within the Sire Hotel in the heart of Lexington. The wait staff was excellent, and attentive. The meal was prepared to perfection. Halibut perfectly done, the filet was one of the best we’ve had anywhere and the strawberry shortcake was over the moon fantastic. Reservations highly recommended.