All reviews every request construction noise quiet location great stop one night room was clean front desk property shower tv florida lobby
Reviewed September 10, 2018

While typical Fairfield Inn in design and features - I found this to be one of the better I have stayed in, and I have stayed in quite a few. It is in a very quiet location yet quite close to just about everything you might want in the way of restaurants.

The staff at the hotel are very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, (newish), and well appointed. We heard almost no noise from the hall or neighboring rooms. Should I be passing through this way again, I would definitely pick this location. The breakfast area is sizeable and they offer a good array of breakfast option. One feature we like is that you can open the window to get fresh air.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Passport785688, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Barry S.,

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a wonderful review. Customer service is a high priority for us and I am so happy we accomplished this with your stay. The Fairfield "PROMISE" is to provide a hotel that is clean and fresh and is the highest quality in standards, our staff is excited that this was met with your stay. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London, KY.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

This was a fabulous property. New and comfortable. Easy off interstate. Treated with respect. Clean. Quiet. Super nice. I would recommend this property to anyone who wants something that exceeds all expectations. Fantastic stay, highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Management response:Responded August 6, 2018

Dear Dawn U,

Thank you for giving our hotel a wonderful review. The Fairfield "PROMISE" is to provide each guest a clean fresh and inviting room with the finest quality in standards. We are so happy we were able to accomplish this with your stay. Thank you again, and please stay with us again on your next visit to London, KY.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights and were very pleased with everything this hotel had to offer. This is a newer modern style of Fairfield Inn & Suites which is much nicer than the ones that we were typically used to seeing. The staff is very pleasant and friendly. The coffee is always hot and fresh tasting and the place is clean which is very important. We will certainly return to this hotel and make this one of our favorite stops.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank firstteam7071
Management response:Responded July 24, 2018

Dear firstteam7071,

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a wonderful review, and the 5 stars is always a plus. The Marriott PROMISE is to provide each guest great service and a quality room and I am so happy we accomplished this with you during your stay. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London, KY.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

This is our second time staying here this summer and we have had a wonderful stay. The manager (Kim) who we have known for years was very friendly and professional. The other Kim who was at the front desk when we checked in was also very friendly. The hotel lobby, breakfast area,pool were great. Our room was clean and very comfortable. We will be staying here again in August and in the future.

Stayed: July 2018
Management response:Responded July 18, 2018

Dear Penny W,

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a wonderful review. We love the 5 stars! I will be sure to pass along the nice comments to Kim at the front desk I am sure she will like knowing "job well done". We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in August.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

The Positive: The rooms were very clean, excellent customer service at the front desk, the breakfasts were fine(need more variety), the ladies hosting the breakfasts were outstanding and a fantastic place to stay. No pets allowed which I am thankful even though I have two at home.
The Negative: Even though the hotel is around a year old, it was cheaply constructed. I am in the room's bathroom and could hear from the air vent like the person was in the room with me, the sound of coughing and spitting, etc. Housekeeping vacuuming the room next to me, it was just like it was in my room. I stayed on the second floor and knew when the person above me was coming in the room. You could hear their shoes dropping on the floor. Shame on Marriott for building a cheaply constructed hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a good night sleep, stay only on the top floor and then you are taking a chance with the person in the room next to you.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded July 12, 2018

Dear donf455,

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a nice review. Customer service is the number one priority for us and we are so happy we accomplished this with your stay. I do apologize for the noise you encountered while you were staying here. Our Fairfield Inn & Suites was built to Marriott specifications. Thank you again, for the review and please stay with us again on your next visit to London, KY.