All reviews front desk great place to stay the breakfast area coupon book family reunion bed was comfortable clean rooms waffles back home staff was very friendly sausage steak and shake morning breakfast definitely stay here again nice room hot breakfast easy access
Reviewed August 2, 2018

This a GREAT place to stay and certainly for the price. The staff was so sweet and accommodating! The General Manager Brandon is a Great asset to this establishment. It is not often you see the General Manager out front helping, checking guest in, cleaning breakfast area and greeting everyone with a smile, but here you will! I was pleasantly pleased. This hotel is not a 5 star hotel so if you are expecting it to be then you not be satisfied, but you are not paying 5 star prices. But I can tell you, you will get 5 star service from the staff! A smile goes a long way and there is no shortage of them when visiting the Baymont in London KY! I will visit again while in the area. We had a suite and it was set up perfectly as a separate living and kitchen area.

Room Tip: Suites by the pool are the perfect location. Very quiet and nice!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jennifersebastia2018
Brandon H, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham London KY, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about Baymont Inn & Suites. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with the teams. We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Like every year i have a business trip in Manchester, KY I googled for hotels over there and as being registered to get rewards by wyndham I gave this hotel an opportunity.

Well I've got to say it was a bad choice.

Being a hotel next to a Holiday Inn or any other hotel you will think they can be competitive or so, however they don't care about this building.

I did my reservation through wyndham rewards website and i selected to pay a little more as it was offered to get a thousdan points for this room so i thought i was getting something good.

During checking in process the guy at front desk short guy was very kind to see through my reservation and offered me the cheapest option for this room but i insisted on getting my offer (i hope i get those points at least).

Now, when I got to my room i was kind of dissapointed at first by looking at this very old room, carpet, tv (not smart), linens with yellow spots like the pictured i uploaded, both locks were rusty and old i didn't feel pretty safe.

At the end breakfast wasn't that bad and check out process was pretty good by a young lady.

I gotta say i won't pick this hotel next year but i hope someone sees this and make a little investment on these things.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Jorge P

Jorge,

Thank you for contacting us about your concerns. We are truly sorry that the room that you received did not make you feel secure. We understand your disappointment, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. I am the new general manager, and I have been working diligently to make needed corrections to this property. I wish you would have came to me so I could address these need immediately!

I hate that you will not visit us again, but know that we are working to change things. I also wanted to let you know that I awarded you an extra 1,000 points for the issues you experienced. I hope that they come in handy at your next stay in a Wyndham property.

On behalf of the team. thank you again for bringing these issues to our attention—please don’t hesitate to contact with any further concerns.

Brandon

Reviewed July 26, 2018

We were impressed with General Manager, Brandon Huckaby, who helped us after we arrived and found out Expedia had not reserved our room! He and Bettina, a member of his staff, got us checked in with no problem and even reduced our room rate. The room was clean and fresh thanks to staff member, Alex. The hot breakfast was wonderful. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Brandon H, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham London KY, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Wow! We appreciate the kind words! Thank you so much! As mentioned during your check in, we are terribly sorry about the issues you had with the travel agency, but I am glad we were able to resolve it! I have taken a screenshot of these encouraging words and sent to the team! Hearing positive feedback like this is what keeps us serving. We hope to see y'all again soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I was surprised when I pulled in and seen only 2 cars after booking online.it looked old and run down a bit from the outside. When I went to check in there was a big beautiful lobby. I was given my key and told drive around back. When I opened my door I saw a big clean looking room with a nice bath. I did find a few things, the toilet runs all the time and along the heater was a pile of dead bugs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hey Dave,
I just wanted to let you know that I placed an order to replace 30 of the 77 toilets in the hotel. We are working diligently to make many changes now that we are under new management! I appreciate the feedback and I hope you will give the new guy another chance in the future!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We arrived late and were checked in quickly. Everything was clean and the beds were amazing! Brittina, the breakfast host, was outstanding and very helpful. She went above and beyond. This was our third time staying here and we will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Brandon H, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham London KY, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Crys! We always appreciate all kinds of feedback, but we enjoy positive notes especially! We look forward to seeing you return shorty! I will share this review with the team - especially Bettina!