US$82
Country Inn
Red Roof Inn London I-75(London)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$64
Comfort Suites(London)(Great Value!)
US$80
Econo Lodge(London)
US$56
Baymont by Wyndham London KY(London)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$83
US$109
Hampton.com
Budget Host Westgate Inn(London)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotels.com
US$101
  • Breakfast included
US$142
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Clean room, clean sheets and running water. Stayed here because it is in the Choice Hotel line. I was locked out of my room and they eventually had to call a locksmith to open the room for me. Breakfast was terrible. Not my cup of tea. No restaurants convenient to the motel unless you have a car and can drive across or up and down the very busy highway. Location is also a little difficult to find without a GPS or if you're familiar with the area.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2015

Great Location and close to everything. Very nice friendly and helpful staff.
All you have to do is ask. This is my third year to come to the festival and there is never a lack of friendly and helpful at this place.

The pool and hot tub need some TLC but the nice people make up for a lot.

Great breakfast with everything fresh and clean.

Room Tip: Front side has a great view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

Sheets were very scratchy. Almost couldn't stand to lay on them. No blanket, just light coverlet/bedspread. Ours was stained. Not what I expected. Not enough towels and I put the correct number of people on res. Not even 1 each. Not happy. Too bad it's so late and we're so tired. I'd look elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2015

We have been running up and down I-75 for many years and it is really tough to find a pet friendly place at a reasonable price between knoxville and cincinatti. Lexington has a hampton that is pet friendly - but the cost is so high (higher than the hamption we stay at on the beach).
This place was good for a stop over. It is older and it appears they are working to update it cosmetically. Our room was freshly redone.
We did use the pool and found it nice with a view (hotel is up on a hill).
I am sure the router was in the lobby area so the wifi did not reach our room with a strong enough signal to hook up.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2015

The property sits up a hill away from the traffic, so it is nice and quiet. The lobby is clean and the lady checking me in was very nice. Our room was on the back side on the second floor. The hotel has fell into great disrepair. The concrete steps up to the second floor were cracking in many places with sizable chunks out of several of the steps. The room was presentable and clean. Lots of locks on the doors, about four which made me wonder why there were so many. My husband and I went to the pool area. I am sure when the indoor/outdoor pool area was first constructed it was beautiful. There are clouds painted on the ceiling and plants with a fountain that was not on so do not know if it was working. The hot tub did not work completely, not jets functioning, just a little coming from jets with little force. There were also many cracks on the walls of the indoor pool area and more cracks in the steps on the opposite side of the hotel near the pool. Breakfast was okay, but certainly not adequate space for the amount of rooms. Only four tables so we sat in the lobby area with our breakfast. I could tell there were several issues with guests or their rooms as I sat and listened while eating my breakfast. When one guest asked about the ice machine, the lady just said "It doesn't work." No apologies, no eye contact. It is an okay place to stay over when going to one's destination, but I certainly would not stay there for an extended amount of time.

Room Tip: Second floor if no pets.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple