All reviews steak n shake cookies room was clean right next door oatmeal staff was friendly pool and hot tub exercise room nice hotel parking lot pool area nice breakfast no exception would stay here again free breakfast fresh fruit front desk staff
Reviewed September 15, 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night on our way back from Disney World. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean. The only issue that we had was a noisy fan for the central air. It squeaked every time it turned on and off. It is a pet friendly hotel and we had someone near us with a dog that barked during the night. The breakfast as standard. Bacon was an added bonus. We would return here again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
lnky, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, London, KY, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please know that we work hard to ensure that all of our guests are comfortable and I am so sorry you had an issue with noise. If you did not report the noisy AC unit to the hotel clerk could you please email me at cx_lnky@countryinn.com with the room number and we will address.

Tracy Allen, GM

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Upon my arrival I was greeted by a front desk clerk who had great knowledge of the local scene (or lack thereof LOL). The room was very clean and having the jacuzzi 5 feet from the bed was an AWESOME touch. The complimentary breakfast was delish, although I would have preferred the TV in the dining area was tuned to a news outlet other than FOX LOL…I’ll DEFINITELY be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I recently stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in London, KY. This is a really nice place to stay in a really convenient location. If you have ever stayed at a Country Inn and Suites, then you know exactly what you are getting. These places are almost exactly the same wherever you go, and that is for a reason. It’s a perfect design and everything you could want, from a comfy bed to a free hot breakfast that is really good by hotel standards. It has fresh cookies in the lobby at check in, free coffee and tea and USA Todays! And I am not sure if I won some lottery, just got lucky or if this is the case for all the rooms, but I had a Jacuzzi tub in my room (yet no one to share it with). So relaxing. Convenient parking and just a few steps from a Starbucks. Lots of food places nearby and conveniently located by the highway. Only complaint is that it is hard to see from the road. But hey, all things considered, well worth the very reasonable price. And the staff was very helpful and pleasant. You should definitely stay here!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Stopover on our way to South Carolina. Nice 2 BR queen suite that we received for less than $60 when combined with our reward points. Room was in need of some renovation in near future but still in good condition. Was a bit disappointed in size of the bathroom and could have used a larger TV for bedroom area. Breakfast was very good with a spacious nice dining area. Front desk evening clerk was very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stop at same location again if in similar situation.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family