All reviews cheesecake factory front desk tile floors great hotel blackout shades rooms are modern shopping and restaurants definitely stay here again i highly recommend this hotel lobby area breakfast buffet fitness room up to date nice room wonderful stay easy access bed was very comfortable
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Clean. Professional. Hip. Great hotel and the rate was extremely reasonable. Not atball what I would expected from a Gardens. Had a boutique feel to it which extended into th rooms. I wouod definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josh M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Mall of St. Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Jcmann03,

We greatly appreciate your feedback about your recent stay as our hotel is the first of the new Hilton Garden Inn versions open in the US. You will start to see more and more new Hilton Garden Inn hotels look similar to ours as you travel so we are glad you like it.

We hope to see you back in the future,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is a brand new hotel right in the heart of Louisville's St. Matthews shopping mall. The rooms are flawless, have great decor, reading lights, large walk-in shower, extremely comfortable bedding and plenty of space.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Macaroni T,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how your stay was. We greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words and we will pass these along to our team.

Hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Beautifully appointed and a great price~ very nice hotel. We were traveling home from Florida and made reservations only one day in advanced so were very pleased with the cost of a really elegant room.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Josh M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Mall of St. Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Hello lcschicago,

Thank you so much for letting us know how your stay was and your thoughts on the new property.

We hope you have a safe trip back home and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I have food allergies and the chef was very accommodating in preparing food to my needs. Room was very clean, all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is perfect for shopping. Will definitely be back!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Josh M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Mall of St. Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Hello KellyS6714RW,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We do take pride in providing world class service to our guests and this is from the over all service to the wonderful food. I will pass on your feedback to our Chef KT letting her know of the great experience you had.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during a trade show visit and was very pleased with the whole experience.

I had reserved 3 rooms for myself and a couple of colleagues and needed to make a change to the reservation a couple of days prior to the visit. I spoke with Brenda and she was very helpful. I let her know I would have a couple of packages arriving the day prior to my check-in and she said they would hold them.

The day I checked in, I arrived around noon and my room was ready! A very pleasant surprise. She retrieved my packages and I was able to get my tradeshow set up and get additional work done.

They had a reception that evening for Honors members and the sign read “complementary “. The food was complementary but the Beer and wine was not, although it was half-price. The food was very good and although I didn’t eat any, the desserts looked fantastic - served in small portions and perfect for a small bit of sweetness.

The breakfast buffet was well-stocked with a variety of choices. I was a little confused however because there was waitstaff, but it looked self-serve.

My room was very comfortable but I couldn’t figure out how to raise the chair. It sat a little low and made working a little awkward.

The bathroom was spacious with a well lit mirror. I used the in-room hairdryer but the cord wasn’t quite long enough to comfortably do my hair. The outlet was on the far left and I hold the hairdryer in my right had. When I worked in the right side of my head, the dryer came unplugged. It wasn’t a big deal, but longer cords would be great.

All in all, a good experience. I’d stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Josh M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Mall of St. Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear juliemN4353UB,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was and what we can do to better service you in the future. Your comments will only allow us to continue to provide world class service to each guest.