Fern Valley Hotel and Conference Center
US$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$131
US$119
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$89
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$129
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$118
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
US$187
US$161
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$90
US$68
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

This was by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at! We had to stay there due to all other hotels being booked within a 50 mile radius. The beds were dirty, coffee pot was dirty with dried coffee still in it. No towels nor wash rags.. Even though I wouldn't of stepped foot in the tub. There was tooth paste still on the mirror dirty floors and sinks, toilet ect. To top it off the air didn't work. The lobby was far away from the facility which parking lot was full of hookers and drug dealers. Trash covered the hotel! They charged me 50$ more than quoted and when I called the manager to complain, he never returned my call. I was there all of 5hrs and that was only because it took me that long to find another hotel. I would of drove 200 miles more to get away from there. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Tiffiany T
Reviewed June 15, 2016

I came to louisville for the funeral of the greatest Muhammad Ali, since this wasnt planned I didnt have a lot of choices because hotels were charging 200 bucks a night making a dollar off of those grieving the loss of a champ. This hotel wasnt far from where I needed to be and they called me a cab service to get me to the KFC YUM Center on time for the services. The front desk was friendly and I enjoyed the conversations. I usually stay in a HYATT but this hotel was cheap and comfortable for the price.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2016

I have stayed here twice, the first time was during Derby was awful so many issues cable and wifi sucked , AC in hotel went out and the restaurant was closed. My room was okay not the best very old looking and out dated. Breakfast was simple need more options The front desk was nice, very nice and understanding manager on duty Darien. The second time We came in town for Muhammad Ali funeral and all the hotels were very high priced so we stayed here again. The room was better very clean and the wifi in my room worked and my room was nice and cold. The manager said changes were being made and they were working on fixing all the issues that had been going on. Still an old looking hotel but not bad for the price we paid. We will return.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2016

I've really enjoyed my stay at Fern Valley, the hotel workers from front desk to maintenance have been extremely accommodating and very personable.
i'll definitely be rooming here again.
the only thing that I could really see as an improvement would be to have the pool open more than weekends and a better breakfast menu, but as far as quality of employees the staff is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2016

I got this hotel from a Hot online sight, was told it was a 3 star, well that was far from the truth, I would rank it a negative 3 star. Indoor pool was not working, room was a disaster, stains all over sheets and room, on walls, carpet and TV was straight out the 1980's, I googled searched and found the City of Louisville is looking to condemn the property,

Stayed: January 2016