Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Breakfast included
US$76
Country Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$157
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$199
US$169
  • Restaurant
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo(Louisville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$75
US$72
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$71
US$84
US$68
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is terrible! Awful service, run-down and in desperate need of repair. No air conditioning in the lobby or hallways in August! The location is the only positive about this property. I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank wmcdavis
Reviewed July 11, 2016

I booked two nights online and after he first night, I told front desk I am not staying here another night. Mattress was lumpy, carpets were dirty and doors dirty. Everything was yucky. It was the only place left that night but it wasn't much better than sleeping in my car. Never again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

This place should be closed down. Ceiling leaking everywhere, air doesn't work in the majority of the building, the smell of mold will knock you down, the ceiling in the lounge area collapsed. They advertise a workout center, game room, hot tub, business center, and none of these are accessible. The restaurant, yea it s not open either, vending and drink machines, arm machines, yep you guessed it don't work either. Oh yeah the elevator, broke and I was on the 4th floor. This at one time was probably a nice place but now, should really be closed down. There was some positive, the night clerk and bell hop were great.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

This was by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at! We had to stay there due to all other hotels being booked within a 50 mile radius. The beds were dirty, coffee pot was dirty with dried coffee still in it. No towels nor wash rags.. Even though I wouldn't of stepped foot in the tub. There was tooth paste still on the mirror dirty floors and sinks, toilet ect. To top it off the air didn't work. The lobby was far away from the facility which parking lot was full of hookers and drug dealers. Trash covered the hotel! They charged me 50$ more than quoted and when I called the manager to complain, he never returned my call. I was there all of 5hrs and that was only because it took me that long to find another hotel. I would of drove 200 miles more to get away from there. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Tiffiany T
Reviewed June 15, 2016

I came to louisville for the funeral of the greatest Muhammad Ali, since this wasnt planned I didnt have a lot of choices because hotels were charging 200 bucks a night making a dollar off of those grieving the loss of a champ. This hotel wasnt far from where I needed to be and they called me a cab service to get me to the KFC YUM Center on time for the services. The front desk was friendly and I enjoyed the conversations. I usually stay in a HYATT but this hotel was cheap and comfortable for the price.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo