See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I would reccomend the Fern Valley Hotel to anyone! Clean, safe outstanding custommer sercice. The homeless looking gentlemen in the lobby even offerd to valet park my car! There is White castle practically in the parking lot of the Hotel. If you want a 4 star experiance. Without the high cost of your average 4 star hotel. Stay at this fine establishment!! Cheers

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

If you are at all concerned about your safety do not stay at this location. I checked in on a Saturday afternoon only to find out my reservation was wrong I requested a king room they put me in a double, so I dragged all my luggage back downstairs from the third floor the woman working at the desk reassigned me to a room on the 4th floor so back up stairs I go to enter the room and put my things away and in comes a complete stranger who has a key card with my room number on it said the lady downstairs I just checked him into the same room when I go back downstairs and ask the lady for the manager I get told well I am the manager and there's nothing I can do about it like this was no big deal. First of all it's a very big deal that you're letting a complete stranger into my room with me in there, it would also be a very good deal if you're letting a stranger in my room with my belongings when I'm not there if you ask the security guard a question you will be treated rudely as I do not believe he likes his job very much because he kept complaining about something that happened the previous day and as I explained to him I was not there on Friday so it had nothing to do with me all I wanted to know is where was my room at as I was not given a map or any kind of direction to find my room and this particular hotel has two buildings I'm not even mad about the people running up and down the hallway all night or the people blowing loud shrill whistles at 6 a.m. the safety issues will really really bother to me also you may or may not have hot water at any given time in this hotel as the complaint I was hearing while I was at the front desk was the whole entire second floor did not have hot water not sure what caused that either

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Arrived Friday, 12/30/16 to drop Father in law off. Check-in took too long, arrived to room that was strewn with trash, unmade bed, filthy bathroom. He chose to ask for another room. We decided after seeing the deplorable conditions of the hallways even to not let him stay there. Customer Service was horrible. She was rude and incapable it appeared. I felt like I needed GermX for my shoes!! HORRIBLE! Too bad you can't rate negative stars because this one would top the list!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sgilpin1974
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

This was just a completely weird experience. The hotel looks abandoned. The people at the front desk were nice but a bit clueless. They managed to put a $200 hold on both our debit and credit card that wasn't removed for five days. The room and hallway were dirty and looked like something out of a horror movie. We stayed there one night (only because we arrived so late) and found another hotel the next day. One pro was that the front desk gave us no problem when we checked out.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank ttasker
Reviewed December 26, 2016

Christmas Eve was great.The lady who was there at the counter was kind.And always love the pool guy.He's great.But the man who cleaned the room I wanted because my husbands health wouldn't let him do alot walking.So he cleaned the room himself on Christmas Eve and the maid was off that day.Thank you..Will be back!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family