“Best Pho I've Ever!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I went to Purdue University for school where I was introduced to the deliciousness that is pho. Every since I moved back to the southern indiana/louisvlle area, I have been in search of pho that even compares to what I had in West Lafayette.

On a whim I found this place online and decided to try it. The place is amazing! The service is great. Although the place is small they are with the times inside taking your orders on a tablet and allowing you to pay directly from your table.

Also, my husband and I ordered pho and it was the most amazing that I have ever had! I can't think of a bad thing to say about this place, and we will absolutely be making a trip to the lousville side of the river periodically so that I can have some pho!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Went to Nam Nam on a whim with my daughter. The restaurant is small but we lucked into a table. My daughter has celiacs and the menu was clearly marked with safe choices. I had the Vietnamese crepe and it was delicious. Our service was top notch. We will go back! Great to have a Vietnamese option in the east end!

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

The staff and food were very nice and I will be back for more. I will recommend friends. It's a little gem for St Matthew's and Louisville.

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed this place. I tried the spring rolls, pho meatball soup, and Saigon noodles. All were great but the stand out was the Saigon noodles! So flavorful great dish!

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Food was great. Server was busy but also not polite, actually on the verge of rude most of the time.