Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

from US$157.94
from US$16.80
from US$75.00
More Info
All reviews go karts great facility explained everything a lot of fun louisville area track race blast 40mph outing winner
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

My buddy and I have a weekly tradition in which we go to bluegrass. We have done this for about a month now and it is always a competition with us. This visit was great. All the employees were great. Zach at the front desk helped us choose our carts bc we of course wanted the fastest. He recommended some karts based on handling and top speed. Also the two guys on the track, Riley and Ryan were both super helpful. Even on the 2nd race putting some tires out to help our track lines to get the fastest times. They were all great and informative. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Justin L, Owner at Bluegrass Karting & Events, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Thanks for the feedback! I will pass along your praises to the staff.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time here today. Not only because of the beauty and strategy of go carting, but also because of the staff. Everyone is very nice and helpful, but Tony in particular, who helped us from the beginning of our time here, was extremely warm and inviting, knowledgable, fun and friendly. His positive energy, humor, and open conversation skills made my experience there 10x better than it could have been otherwise. Keep him around!

Callan

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I had a lot of fun , I mean I took the turns really nice and slow because unlike my boyfriend I like my life and want to continue it . He ran me off and bumped me and passed me 4 times like a donkey . I was last place but it’s not even about that , I had a lot of fun driving fast and I thank his parents for that . I most definitely recommend bluegrass indoor carting

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

it was alot of fun and made for a good date for my fiance and i, a little pricey in my opinion but worth it..

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop in from out of town with a friend. Andrew promptly greeted us and explained everything in detail. We decided on the 5 race package so we each had plenty of time to learn the track and to make sure neither one of us had a competitive advantage. Rules were simple, best of 5 wins. I won (all 5). Andrew was great, ask for him. Stop in and have some fun!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I decided to decide who the true go kart champ was today. The winner isn’t important.
The track was difficult enough to be challenging with plenty of twists and curves. There’s a good flat out section that you can get the karts to around 40mph according to the staff.
We spent most of our time with Andrew and he was awesome. He gave us some excellent pointers and really made it fun. I can’t wait to come back next time we’re in the Louisville area.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

This was another business outing with around 70 people. The track is very good and if you follow the proper line and the advice from the employees, you can get 40 mph! Everything is electronic and you get a great printout when your heat is complete showing all the statistics you could ask for. Our group also had food and drinks here, and while not the highlight of the evening, they were very good. This is fun place for both a family and a business group to go to.

1  Thank HolyCityTravelers
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I am not sure on prices since I was here for a work party but it was a very neat experience. The Karts are very fast and we had a great time. The track is very small but this adds to the challenge. I would love to go back.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time racing with our out of town guests. Tony was especially helpful! Can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

This place is great- went with a party of 10- and all had a great time! Tony and Bella were great. Ally he attendants were patient and professional- this is a class act adrenaline rush