“great date”

Bluegrass Karting & Events
Ranked #6 of 44 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Louisville's premier entertainment destination featuring axe throwing and the fastest go-karts in Louisville! 100% indoor, we are open year-round, rain or shine! Enjoy the perfect balance of competition and exhilaration while racing up to 40 mph go-karts, or the perfect balance of chill and thrill while flinging axes with your friends. All this while maintaining a fun atmosphere and the highest safety standards. Conveniently located just 15 minutes from Downtown Louisville, Kentucky, we offer various speeds of karts for ages 7 and up, and axe throwing for ages 14 and up. Check us out for birthday parties, bachelor(ette) parties, corporate events and team building activities!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

it was alot of fun and made for a good date for my fiance and i, a little pricey in my opinion but worth it..

All reviews
"40mph"
"outing"
"winner"

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop in from out of town with a friend. Andrew promptly greeted us and explained everything in detail. We decided on the 5 race package so we each had plenty of time to learn the track and to make sure neither one of us had a competitive advantage. Rules were simple, best of 5 wins. I won (all 5). Andrew was great, ask for him. Stop in and have some fun!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I decided to decide who the true go kart champ was today. The winner isn’t important.
The track was difficult enough to be challenging with plenty of twists and curves. There’s a good flat out section that you can get the karts to around 40mph according to the staff.
We spent most of our time with Andrew and he was awesome. He gave us some excellent pointers and really made it fun. I can’t wait to come back next time we’re in the Louisville area.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

This was another business outing with around 70 people. The track is very good and if you follow the proper line and the advice from the employees, you can get 40 mph! Everything is electronic and you get a great printout when your heat is complete showing all the statistics you could ask for. Our group also had food and drinks here, and while not the highlight of the evening, they were very good. This is fun place for both a family and a business group to go to.

1  Thank HolyCityTravelers