Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
  • Pool
US$129
US$130
US$123
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$229
US$199
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewschurchill downsfront desklouisville airportcardinal stadiumcracker barrelexpo centerrestaurant staffthe shuttle drivernice hotelbreakfast buffetroom was clean and comfortablehot tubbusiness tripwould stay here againfitness centerconvenient locationnice stay
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on business recently. Overall, I wasn't even there 12 hours, so I didn't get to see it all. It was very close to the airport, and the hotel provided a complimentary shuttle service. Being that my flight was delayed and didn't get in until 10pm, this was much appreciated. Service at check-in was friendly and prompt. I got the bed and breakfast rate, and they forgot to give me my breakfast voucher; however, that was quickly rectified with a stop by the front desk the following morning. The room was a good size, and was clean. They provide Bath and Body Works and Neutrogena products in the room, which I thought was a nice touch. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast the following morning was fine, nothing to write home about. Most of the selections reminded me of what I could get from a free breakfast at another hotel chain (although they did have a chef there who made eggs to order).

All in all, if you are looking for a hotel close to the airport, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this one.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank STLgirl05
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Nice rooms, very clean. Staff was friendly and the breakfasts were very good. Good location by the expressway so getting around was convenient.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This is one of the best HIlton Garden Inn's I've stayed in. Immaculate, great desk, very good restaurant, the breakfast is way better than some of the others, and I had one of the best burgers ever at the bar. My room, while just standard, was clean and comfortable and QUIET. My only complaint, is hte bueiness center computers and printers were not working properly and it was very frustrating, but again, the friendly front desk staff stepped in and assisted me. I'd stay here again and probably will on my next visit to Louisville.

Room Tip: High floor is always key for me.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is my favorite Louisvile airport hotel by far. It's in perfect condition, it's spotless, close to the airport, within walking distance of a few restaurants, and the staff is focused on customer service. With my most recent stay, the staff went out of their way to help me and always met me with a smile, which, in turn, left me with a smile.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MItravelerforbus
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I visited last week March 16-18. I love my room, near everything, The University of Louisville, and Churchill Downs, Airport less mile from hotel,Fairgrounds behind hotel and Six Flags on the other side of the hotel. Also visit Cave Hill Cemetery near the Highlands it's beautiful and peaceful, get a map of famous people buried their like Colonial Sanders and U.S. Solidiers of all wars. Getting to the hotel real easy just off I-65, there's the hotel restaurant, Hall of Fame and Cracker Barrel and Burger King within a stones throw. I used the pool and hot tub had to myself most of the time. Rooms are confortable they have a small refrigator and microwave Staff is friendly and full of information on places to visit. Will defintely be back, Hotel prices good and reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo