“Yummu”
Review of Decca

Decca
Reserve with OpenTable
Decca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 1,885 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shelby
Transit: Trolley stop right out front! Here's the link: http://www.ridetarc.org/uploadedFiles/15%20S.pdf Come see us for Trolley Hop! Here's the link: http://www.ldmd.org/Trolley-Hop-Map.html
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Menu is put together very well. Food was tasty and my salmon was cooked perfectly. Thursday’s they have half price bottles of wine.

I was disappointed they didn’t acknowledge it was my birthday when I mentioned it on the reservation.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Really a neat place. Very nice outdoor dining in courtyard and very cool basement bar. Mussels were excellent. I would go back for sure.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

This was exactly the place for a fine-dining, first Louisville visit, evening of cocktails, wine and excellent food. The service was attentive but allowed for complete customer attention on our own senses. Taste and texture of each dish: akin to the best restaurants I've experienced globally. Sights and sounds of the atmosphere: perfect, relaxing, classy and comfortable setting. Just a wonderful place to enjoy a beautiful meal in a beautiful place.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

Loved every bite from appetizer (ricotta toast) through our meal (the salmon and the shrimp a la plancha w/ a side of wood fired asparagus), including a wonderful ice cream sandwich on molasses cookies for dessert. This is a chef that you just want to let do her thing and you reap all the rewards. Expert, friendly service throughout the meal. My only complaint is sitting so close to the neighboring tables that I feel like I'm dining with strangers (bank of tables against the wall in the front room). Delicious, delicious, delicious! Pricing is not for the faint of heart...or pocketbook...but this is excellent dining and we thought worth the experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I always love the wine cellar bar, but this weekend the service was weak (we never had a server in the sitting area- had to move to the bar). Then the bartender(s) seemed scattered & lacking info (which menus can we order from downstairs, etc). Really disappointing.