“Eclipse Louisville”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Celebrating an Eclipse Birthday -this place is fantastic! A very nice way to end a great day. The mussels were perfect and the side corn dish was to die for. Others in our party enjoyed the seafood burger (shrimp, crab & lobster)- a bit spicy. Dirty Martinis, wine and margaritas were wonderful!! Spot on for service, food, drinks and atmosphere! Can't go wrong while you're in Louisville.

Mussel Burger B, Manager at Mussel & Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Hello Pat M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's always nice to hear how we are doing not only in the kitchen but the front of house to. I will share your review with the staff, as I'm sure they will be happy to hear the compliments. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

After spending the morning at the Louisville Slugger Museum this came highly recommended on Trip Advisor. We decided to give it a shot and we're pleased with the kids flank steak meal, but the chicken tenders were a little dry and over cooked. The CEO burger was delicious and offered a very interesting flavors. The giant french fries were ok, but a little too much. The regular fries were way better.

Hello mrsgfive,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's always nice to hear how we are doing. I'm sorry about the chicken tenders but glad you enjoyed everything else. Thank you again, and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We had the short rib nachos for an appetizer. Two of us had mussels and one of us had wedge salad. Everything was awesome and the service was fantastic.

Mussel Burger B, General Manager at Mussel & Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you Rob for coming in and taking the time to leave a review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I like this place because the food is always amazing and exactly what I like. Their selection of burgers is amazing, tried them all by now and love them all. HOWEVER, the service in this place is always, always horrible. From hostess to servers to bartenders... they all need training in customer service. Badly. I mean I will be back, because the food is so great but I gave up on idea that we ever will receive good service. What a shame

2  Thank love2eat502
Reviewed July 25, 2017

This restaurant is fantastic! By far the best burger I have had in my life. The restaurant environment is great and servers are awesome! Definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is out of town to visit, being from Texas we are glad we came across this gem. We started with the Moules Basquaise, and the mussels tasted great, the chorizo complimented the mussels well and the broth was delicious. As for the burgers, we had the Mexican burger and the C.E.O burger, the Oaxaca cheese was to die for, completed melted and came as a side for which I drizzled onto my burger. The steak fries were amazing, you receive three large steak fries that are crispy but soft inside, very very good. Overall, will definitely come here again when we visit Louisville again!

Mussel Burger B, Manager at Mussel & Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Tamusa2016,

Wow! Thanks for the awesome review. I'm happy you came across us in your travels and we are glad you enjoyed everything! If you ever get the chance to come by again you have to try the Curry Cream mussels, they are by far my favorite. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and the other yelpers. Have a great day, hope to see you next time!

Safe Travels,