“Really good Pho.”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

The Pho is great. The summer rolls are good. The restaurant is located in a diverse neighborhood. The clientele is diverse. Very authentic, but my Vietnamese friend says you can only get the best in Vietnam.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

I'm not a big fan of Vietnamese food but curiosity got the better of me. I wasn't disappointed though. The place and restroom are clean and the menu is explained well.

Reviewed June 2, 2015

A little hard to find, but very good food. Yummy nuk mam, fresh spring rolls and eggplant. Great service.

Reviewed May 5, 2015

Came here on a recommendation from a friend and very glad I came. The restaurant is very small; expect to wait for a table on the weekend. The food here is delicious and worth every penny! I've come back many times since and always have leftovers because the meals are so big. Any of the noodle dishes are excellent! I highly recommend the Vietnamese coffee, it is strong but very good.

Reviewed March 21, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I along with our grandson had supper at this slightly hard to find little Vietnamese restaurant. The food as usual was excellent and the service attentive. Well worth the trip to find this modest looking storefront restaurant. We go often and will continue to do so.