“Always wonderful”

Thai Cafe
Ranked #446 of 1,870 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

We love Thai Cafe and have been a couple of times for a later dinner when other places might be closed. The food is always delicious and promptly, perfectly prepared to taste. The family and the server are so friendly and always ready to please. May they continue in operation for a long time to come!!

Reviewed July 18, 2016

I have been a customer of the Thai Cafe for 20+ years. In the past, it was a "destination" restaurant because I lived far away. Now I live pretty close and I stop by about once a week!

YUM!

As a bonus, they know me by name when I walk through the door and they treat me like a family member.

My all-time favorite is the Basil Chicken. I order it "Thai Hot" - on a scale of one-to-five, that's a FIVE. To be honest, I could take it hotter, but it is super yummy. I also like the Basil Steak. Other family favorites are the chicken satay, pad thai and shrimp fried rice.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Enjoyed my dinner. Food good and service prompt. Quality excellent. Friendly staff. Recommended local restaurant.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

We have been going to the Thai Café for years. The family owned and operated small restaurant is consistent with service and food. They recently updated the décor which is very pleasant. The restaurant is somewhat hidden in the Holiday Manor shopping center, but parking is not a problem.

Reviewed November 27, 2015

The parking is plentiful. The food is good, I have had better, However as I am a HUGE fan of Thai food, that is not a complaint. It is really good food,
I have never had a bad dish here.