“Excellent Thai”

Thai Cafe
Ranked #411 of 1,912 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 26, 2018

I love Thai food and looked for a place to take my brother & initiate him. I have been here 3 times and the food has always been excellent. I love the veggies with chicken. The dessert is good as well. My brother continues to go with me. He looks forward to the custard dessert eventhough, he says it looks horrible & unappetizing.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

This is the best Thai food I have tried in the Louisville area. My wife and I went with a friend who is actually from Thailand and she said the food here is the most authentic Thai place she has been to. My wife got the Pad Thai and it was amazing. I got a seafood curry dish and it was delicious as well. They have great appetizers here too. The spring rolls are really good. If you love Thai food, or you want to try it for the first time, I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

Have eaten here many times. It is a friendly neighborhood type place, operated by a family using the Thai wife's recipes, at the top of the no-tablecloth class in terms of décor and comfort, expect to pay about $20 a head including main dish, tip, appetizer or dessert. In my opinion, it has consistently had the best Thai food in town, and much better than most Thai food we have eaten in other places as well. I think 20 people from a bus would overwhelm them but groups of 6 to 8 do fine. They are happy to adjust the heat.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our lunch at Thai Cafe. The ginger chicken was exceptional and a really healthy option. Prices are very reasonable, too. I think they have the best Pad Thai in town!

Reviewed April 16, 2017

Very good real Tai food. Have eaten here a number of times with my family and in a group. Share a lot so that we each get to try most items on menu,Was not disappointed! Give it a try