CS was clean and everyone was friendly and professional. The hotel is about 5 minutes from the Expo Center where we had to park for the Derby. The hotel has a shuttle to Churchill Downs but it was $20 a person. On Oaks day this was overpriced because taking the expo shuttle was easy and we didn't have any problems. However, on Derby Day it might have been worth the $20. We used the expo shuttle but we waited an hour and half for a shuttle. It was insane. However, Churchill's transportation management was not great and it might have been hard for the hotel's shuttle on Derby day as well. The hotel was very quiet considering its right by the airport. The breakfast was ok. Bagels, cereal, waffles and what appeared to be some kind of egg and sausage sandwich. The beds were very comfortable, the rooms were spacious and they were able to check us in early. I highly suggest anyone going to the derby to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property 81 rooms. Full hot deluxe breakfast from 6-9am.Indoor heated pool, fitness center, business center, on-site laundry, complimentary airport shuttle, bus parking, indoor corridors. All suites include twin sleeper sofa, microwave and refrigerator. Newly updated fitness center and Marketplace in lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Choice Hotels so you can book your Comfort Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel Louisville
- Comfort Suites Louisville
- Louisville Comfort Suites