Clean rooms and a location off the highway was what we were looking for. Best Western delivered. We also had dogs with us, which they accepted with a $10 extra per night. We did have to ask to switch rooms because the one on the third floor reeked of smoke even though the hotel was smoke free. They have a pool and it's close to restaurants. We walked to shalimar Indian restaurant which was delish and it took us 15 minutes to walk. Hot breakfast was sufficient as well. I would probably stay at the Laquita next time because they allow pets but don't charge you any extra for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Louisville, Kentucky hotel featuring recently renovated guest rooms and enjoy a host of convenient amenities at a great value while traveling. The Best Western Louisville East is conveniently located with easy access to key attractions and business locations. Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options.Area Attractions:Churchill Downs – 12 m KY Fair / Expo – 10 mKentucky Derby Museum – 12 m 4th Street Live – 11 mLouisville Slugger Museum – 12m Skyview Park – 2 mCaesars Riverboat Casino – 25m Oxmoor Mall – 4 mTom Sawyer State Park – 7 m St. Matthews Mall – 4 m ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Louisville East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Envoy Hotel Louisville
- Best Western Envoy Inn And Suites
- Best Western Louisville
- Louisville Best Western