All reviews kids club beach bar animation team turkey nice hotel big hotel two days young children water park all ages free sunbeds rooms were very clean relaxing pool lovely weather off season standard room evening entertainment
Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

Everything was fine. place, weather, stuff, food. Me and my boyfriend enjoyed it and have beautiful memories. I think... some day in future, we will be pleasured to come back and have great holiday again.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iveta S
Reviewed October 8, 2015

We were 10 people, from age 3 to 65, and we all enjoyed it a lot. There were different activities, entertainment and pools for all ages. The food was really good, the service excellent, and the Turkish restaurant at the hotel served us fabulous kebab. I still think about that meal. I have been to three different resorts in the same area, and this place is the best. All visitors behaved well, and it seemed like everybody had the same goal: relax and enjoy our vecation, whithout getting rude or too drunk. Which can happen at resorts where they offer "all inclusive". The rooms and resort was very clean, even the toilets. The only thing I didn´t love, ware the hard matresses, but thats my taste. Other than that, everything was great, and I would love to go back.

Date of stay: September 2015
3  Thank Maternityleave
Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

They doubled the number of rooms recently but did not upped the spaces in restaurant or beach facilities. With Russian and TURKISH guests it starts to be a rundown facility. The aquapark and kids club are GREAT! Food is great but the staff cannot keep up with the number of guests. Used to be one of the best resorts, too bad that they want to make more money and added room for extra 1000 persons in the new LTI part but no services (room in restaurant, amphiteater and on the beach).

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2015

I was never fan of all inclusive holidays; I've always preferred freedom of travels with breakfast only. This year we choose all inclusive for the first time to have some fun for kids and I must say I was positively surprised with offer of Calimera Serra hotel. The resort was really nice with great service and lot of opportunities for kids entertainment. Food was delicious with plenty of choices of various meals every day. What we really enjoyed were lunches served at beach bar next to sea. Hotel does not us all inclusive bracelets there are no fights about what is included or not. With drinks it was bit harder - all inclusive covered only beer, house wine, pepsi, lemonades. Only healthy drink was bottled water - on the other hand it was holiday and both children were happy to get coke every day :-). Sea was nice, beach with coarse sand and pebbles which ensured clean water. Entrance to sea was bit sharp but still fine for us, waves max. 1 meter which was also fine for both adults and kids. Most of guest were Germans, than Slovak, Czech and limited number of Russians. Another positive surprise was that most of stuff spoke at least basic English.
Some negatives: resort is in middle of nowhere with nearest town Side 12 km by taxi, so if you want to get outside frequently consider another hotel. Resort is also very large - even though it's directly at sea it you may still walk 400 meters from your room to sea. It was also quite hard to find a sunbed next to kids swimming pool, but this I hear is constant trouble of all hotels.

Room tip: There are two main buildings and several bungalow buildings; main buildings are more comfortable, bungalows closer to pools/sea
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Martin B
Reviewed March 30, 2015

I visited this hotel during july 2014 with my wife and stayed for 7 days, Staff was very very friendly trying to help us with every request, rooms were very clean,pool area also clean,sea area also very clean.

The restaurant had a large number of different kinds of food, fresh and also restaurant staff very friendly.
Each evening enyertaiment not the best but was "OK" the actors were trying hard to deliver a good product.

Room tip: Good Value for money
Date of stay: July 2014