US$199
US$174
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Nostalgia Camping Pension(Kizilot)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Beachfront
US$200
US$133
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Onder Yildiz Hotel(Kizilot)(Great Value!)
Hotel Schonberg(Kizilot)(Great Value!)
Hotel Grun(Kizilot)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach barkids clubturkeyanimation teamgreat foodfree sunbedsnice hotelyoung childrenbig hotelall inclusive hotelwater parkall agesrooms were very cleanrelaxing pooltennis courtsoff seasonstandard room
Reviewed October 30, 2017

very nice hotel .. nice room and big ( new) .{ no wifi in the room } . very nice food ( big restaurant ) . the drink ..it's ok .(24 hours ) . not branded alcohol
the location is not good ( very hard to go out of the hotel ) just taxi { 20 euros minimum } there Is some shops near the hotel . the hotel full of Russian ( so ..it's a big problem ) you cannot eat or drink with them !!
the stuff , they don't speak English well !! . the service is good . the stuff are ok . the hotel more for families and kids
very big hotel . the beach is good and very clean ( good for swimming ) .. 5 swimming pools ( very clean )
I love the hotel and the service .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank oscaruk
Reviewed October 3, 2017

My problem was. I have not found drinks (pepsi, juice) in bottles or paper packs in any bar of hotel. Juice in restaurant is awful and pepsi also. There is no children menu in fact. So position of guest service was if you need "normal" juice for kids please drive to local market and buy it. I am very disappointed. So they forced me to go to local market and buy juice for kids for all period of vacancy, cause i was afraid of giving drink has nothing similar with juice from bars of hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Positive points: Very clean hotel, pools and restaurants, nice and helpful staff. Great food, a lot to choose from (meals, snacks), in a lot of places (restaurants, bars,...)
Relaxing stay, clean beach and many pools
I would suggest trays for food...

Negative points: wifi very weak, TV wasn't working for a few days, not a lot of shops-stores in the hotel, cocktails although free were too sugary- sirupy... not a lot to do in the night

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bike1212
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I have visited the hotel with my family for a week. Our room was standard room of the hotel. everything was OK about our room. It was quite big hotel. It has many bars, restaurants, and swimming pools in the hotel, we enjoyed being the hotel. Stuffs were enjoyable and polite. Rooms were clean and tidy , peaceful relaxing pool really enjoyed to swim there. There is a big Aquapark for kids and big kids, especially for fathers. on may sea was cold, that's why we couldn't swim in the sea. Thanks to Calimera hotel's stuff s.It was good fun.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gezgezgor
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

This season hotel became better than last year: food service and cleaning now are absolutely more qualitative. New kids club and playground are very nice, so as animation team. Turk speaking staff at reception is very helpful,but Russian speaking personal is not useful at all. Nobody didn't help us with our luggage after check in. We took up our suitcases ourselves(((
Besides there was my daughter's birthday and we expected for some greetings as it was promised in call talk, but ... I think it's some kind of disrespect.
Except it I notice some guys working on the kitchen and beach bar don't use gloves. Maybe that's why I found some hair in salad.

Ps:important note- Side shuttle bus driver is pervert(!)- Adam tam bir sapıktır! I really hope hotel's management will give attention to his indecent behavior.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family