“Ok food but expensive”

Add it.
Kfc
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Stopped by to get my husband a 2 piece breast chicken dinner and was shocked when they told me I could order a 3 piece meal cheaper than a 2 piece meal. My husband said the food was ok but not for the high price.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

KFC has the standard chain decor, its easy entrance and parking. The staff is friendly, the menu is standard, the restaurant is clean. I get ice tea and the one piece original with biscuit.

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Needed a quick lunch stop on our vacation, so my wife and I decided on KFC and stopped at the next ramp. We found a friendly reception here and quick service. The cashier even gave us a senior discount that we did not know was available. The $5 fill-ups are an excellent value. We chose it over the buffet, because we were planning on a larger dinner later. My wife chose her favorite--the famous bowl, which came with the most chicken she had ever received in one. I chose the extra crispy chicken breast fill-up. It was crispy and moist. Great experience at this KFC.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

This is our third time here. The restaurant is constantly busy. The chicken is seasoned to my taste, the food on the buffet is kept at the right temperature. I was pleased to see they had cherry cobbler, my favorite. The service was fast, employees were constantly busy maintaining cleanliness and helping patrons. The only complaint I would have is bigger plates and more tables.

Reviewed May 12, 2015

It was just OK Nothing special. Has a buffet but wasn't anything to write home about. The only outstanding thing I had was the peach pie and it was delicious.

Been to Kfc? Share your experiences!