“Wow!”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Had not been to the Hut for some time. Was VERY pleased with our pizza. Have recently eaten pizza at other places and this was the Best! Really enjoyed the Peruvian Cherry Peppers we added to ours! Will definitely do again. Also took a personal pan home for elderly parent, she said it was delicious! Great job ladies! Keep it up!

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

We usually do take out for dinner. The wings are great and the pizzas are darn good. They also have a buffet for lunch.

Reviewed December 5, 2016

My husband and I ordered a take out. It was hot when we carried it out, but it was warm when I ate it. My husband nuked his slices while I didn't. I got food poisoning from it, but he didn't so there must've been a topping that was contaminated.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

Restaurant was clean and staff was excellent. Not many choices in the area but we were quite satisfied. Be sure to try the apple pies!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Filthy carpet,, smelly restrooms, dirty walls, greasy windows, smells bad inside. Unbelievable that Pizza Hut can be so bad inside. Makes me shiver to think of what the kitchen must look like.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!