“Best Meatloaf Ever!”

Marcellas Farm to Fork
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been meaning to eat here for a while and finally had a chance today. The restaurant is extremely clean, and the staff is super friendly. We felt right at home as soon as we walked in. I had the meat loaf based on a recommendation, and it was amazing. The portion size was way more than I could finish. My husband had the tenderloin which he loved. Their soup beans, mac & cheese, and chicken tenders were great too! Even though we were stuffed we couldn't pass up a slice of chocolate pie which was wonderful (our son demolished it). We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Jmeann28

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We loved this place. Wife got a burger with okra and soup beans. She said it was great. Very happy with the okra. I got meatloaf(very happy with that) with green beans and cottage cheese. We were both super impressed with our sons chicken tenders. Hands down the best chicken tenders we have ever had. Next time we head to Tennessee we will certainly stop here again for lunch or dinner! Worth driving the 10 minutes away from the highway. Restrooms were nice.

I also can't say enough about how friendly the staff were as well. We could use a place like this back in Ohio!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018

We had such a great impromptu dinner here. We were hungry and travelling and wanted a fresh, delicious dinner and that's what we got. We will be back. Best restaurant within 50 miles.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

We took the family there on a suggeston but was very disappointed not only was the service bad but the food just wasnt good

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here a couple of times and have never been disappointed. Small farm to fork restaurant off the beaten path. Delicious home cooked food with friendly staff and beautiful rustic decor.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Marcellas Farm to Fork? Share your experiences!