“Clean”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

For a busy location, place was clean and food was consistant. No issues at all with food quality, cook times, or cleanliness of bathrooms and/or restaraunt.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch only to find a large line of people waiting for food. We ordered anyway and had to wait about 15 minutes. But once we got the food it was typical Arby’s so take that for what it’s worth.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich in 1 city (in the drive through). I was already 20 minutes away before I began toneat my sandwhich, the chicken WAS NOT COOKED. So, I went to the one here in Mt Vernon to see if they would fix it, the manager said we will fix it if you got it here, otherwise, I am sorry. It is ARBY'S mistake. Arby's should fix it, period.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

I had never been to Arby's so I thought I'd give it a try. They've been advertising Ruben sandwiches for a while so I ordered one at the drive-thru window. I paid my tab and waited ... and waited ... and waited. Ten minutes later I was informed that they didn't have any roast beef. I said I'd take a roast beef sandwich but was told that was a different price and I'd have to order something else. I settled for some alternative. Lousy location, hard to get in and out of, mediocre food and hopeless service. Don't bother.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Stopped for a quick lunch while traveling and had very tasty food. Service was good and location is good for traveling area roads off the interstate. Staff was friendly and efficient. Would stop here again.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!