“What?”
Review of Snack Shack

Snack Shack
Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Went in after reading reviews hoping to have a snack and take a break from our drive. Ordered chicken tenders to go after finding no bathroom and dirty tables. The only thing going for this business is the handmade milkshakes and the friendly staff (although wearing flip flops in the kitchen and used no gloves to prepare our food). The closest thing to an AC is a fan and the closest thing to a bathroom is a bottle of sanitizer.

Reviewed May 31, 2016

I was in the area and not much to do at this exit off of I-75. We got ice cream here it wasn't the best and wouldn't stop if in the area again.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

The Snack Shack is a local favorite. It's been around for years. My faves are peanut butter milkshakes, cherry cokes with crushed ice, and the tenderloin box. Delicious.

Reviewed July 6, 2015

Food is of great quality I would highly recommend visiting here. Fresh food without a long wait. Must try!!!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have ate here for years the food is awesome and friendly little atmosphere! Don't over look this special little resurant its a real gem

1  Thank kristiecoffey

Been to Snack Shack? Share your experiences!