All reviews great location across the river within walking distance road construction city view ohio river bank arena short walk reds game great american ballpark definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast room key wonderful hotel fitness center would highly recommend this hotel rooms were very clean
Reviewed November 13, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding. It was clean, reasonably priced, and conveniently located near the Levee. I would definitely stay here again if in the area. The complimentary breakfast was better than most hotel breakfasts and the fitness room was fabulous.

3  Thank Sunshine41308736462
ErinHurt, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newport / Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We are in the best location to have access to Newport on the Levee which houses some great restaurants, a movie theatre, and a bowling alley! Our Hampton breakfast is a staple for our guests and is made to appeal to all ages! I do hope you come back and visit with us again!

Reviewed November 13, 2018

It cost my husband & I $168 for a 1 night stay with a city street view. The motel & rooms are very nice & clean. Friendly staff. Easy check-in & out. Didn't use the pool or other amenities to rate them.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Trail66158513946

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your recent trip to Newport! I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. Our rates do vary depending on any events that are in town and the time of the year you are staying. Next time you come to visit, please call us directly at the hotel so we can make sure to get you the best rate!

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Breakfast was awesome! Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Staff was friendly. Complimentary cookies and tea/coffee on arrival. Breakfast room was very nice and more upscale than a typical hotel. Wifi worked well in the rooms. I would certainly stay here again.

3  Thank Stay31532583865
ErinHurt, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newport / Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2018

Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your time with us! Our breakfast is a Hampton staple and includes waffles, fresh fruit, and some great hot items as well! Our staff wants to ensure our guests are taken care of from the time they arrive to the time they leave. I do hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2018

The Free breakfast was great. Lots of options. Room was very clean and the staff was super nice. Walked across the street to the aquarium. and then downtown for some shopping.
Location Location Location!

Date of stay: March 2018
3  Thank workerbee83

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your recent trip to Newport! I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us! We are in the best location to have access to Newport and just a short walk across the bridge to downtown Cincinnati! I do hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this location in the past too. Our daughter lives in Cincinnati. This hotel is close to her house. We flew this trip. We took a Lyft from the hotel to the airport. It was about $23.00 plus tip.

We walked over to the Newport on the levee from the hotel because we had a late flight (5pm ). We had lunch at Tom and Chee one of my favorite places to eat. Walked around Barnes and Noble. They have a great Aquarium which we have visited in the past. They have a great dinner restaurant called Brio which we have been to in the past. There is also a large AMC
movie theater there. Pretty place to walk around with the Purple People bridge near by to walk across.

The hotel was kind enough to give us a late checkout time of 1:00pm. The hotel has a nice free breakfast. I used the exercise room which is equipped with many machines and weights. The indoor pool is nice too but we didn’t use it this time. We will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank maureenm767

Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us! We are in the best location to have access to Newport and downtown Cincinnati! Newport is an up and coming city with a lot of great restaurants and sights to see! Our Hampton breakfast is a staple and offers something for everyone. I do hope you come back and stay with us again soon!