All reviews great location across the river within walking distance road construction city view ohio river bank arena short walk reds game definitely stay here again great american ballpark complimentary breakfast room key wonderful hotel fitness center would highly recommend this hotel rooms were very clean
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quality facility - clean, bright, secure.Amazing views overlooking the Ohio river and Cincinnati skyline.Service - the staff was incredibly warm, welcoming and efficient.Breakfast - always appreciate that they serve a real hot breakfast and that it is not the same every day.

2  Thank Guide29800264773
ErinHurt, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newport / Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us! Our city view rooms give way to a great view of the Cincinnati skyline! You can even see the fireworks during Reds games! Our staff takes pride in the hotel and loves to make sure our guests are always taken care of! I do hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel! Staff was friendly, room was spacious and clean. Location is fabulous....... within walking distance to many restaurants! I would recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking in the area.

1  Thank Passenger67302019518

Thank you for your review! Our staff takes pride in the hotel and it really shows in how well kept the hotel is! We sit right by the Ohio River so you are within walking distance of Newport, downtown Cincinnati, and Covington! I do hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Hampton hotel is fantastic! The location is great. It is situated right next to the river with great views of the city. Within walking distance of several restraunts, a movie theater and mall. From what I could tell it is in a clean, safe part of town. The hotel itself was very new and clean. Rooms are up to date with great LED TVs and the rooms offer digital keys. The included hot breakfast was delicious with egg omelets, breakfast potatoes, and sausage. Oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, juice and of course coffee were available as well. Plenty of close free parking in a well lit lot. I definitely will stay here again when in Cincinnati.

2  Thank Explorer10769336004

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your recent trip to Newport! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us! Our hotel is almost two years old and we are a new design concept for Hampton Inns, with brighter colors and more modern amenities. The Digital Key is a great way to get into the rooms using your smartphone! I do hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding. It was clean, reasonably priced, and conveniently located near the Levee. I would definitely stay here again if in the area. The complimentary breakfast was better than most hotel breakfasts and the fitness room was fabulous.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sunshine41308736462

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We are in the best location to have access to Newport on the Levee which houses some great restaurants, a movie theatre, and a bowling alley! Our Hampton breakfast is a staple for our guests and is made to appeal to all ages! I do hope you come back and visit with us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It cost my husband & I $168 for a 1 night stay with a city street view. The motel & rooms are very nice & clean. Friendly staff. Easy check-in & out. Didn't use the pool or other amenities to rate them.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trail66158513946

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your recent trip to Newport! I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. Our rates do vary depending on any events that are in town and the time of the year you are staying. Next time you come to visit, please call us directly at the hotel so we can make sure to get you the best rate!