“Interesting Menu!”

Tom + Chee
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Newport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Grilled cheese donuts were something unique and my daughter loved them. I had an interesting sandwich which was good. Quick and easy.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I never knew Grilled Cheese had so many options besides the kind of cheese. I added a fried egg, mushrooms and ranch. It was delicious! I wish there were a location closer to me. Mac & Cheese is also a specialty of theirs. You have to try it!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018

After a disappointing experience at another grilled cheese restaurant, my wife and I decided to give Tom + Chee a try, and were happy we did. The service was very good, and the food was excellent. Tom + Chee makes their sandwiches they way they should be - fresh, and the cheese oozing out with every bite! We're excited to return and try some more of their offerings!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We had not been to a Tom and Cher for a while. Fact is, the food was good, but I was so grossed out by all the trash and sticky surfaces I did not enjoy it much. Trash on the floor in the bathroom, the dining areas, the patio. They needed someone bussing and sweeping. Would have made all the difference .

Reviewed July 23, 2018

The food was pretty good. No real complaints there. The service was slow and the staff seemed really solemn and unfriendly. I had to ask the lady at the counter to repeat what she had because she was so soft and withdrawn. The place needs to be cleaned well and updated a bit. It's starting to show it's age.