“Eat Often!”

Newport Pizza Company
Ranked #25 of 112 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

My family loves Newport pizza- kids and adults. The sauce is a bit spicy, but not too much for young palates. The style is like a slice in NYC with the crust baked to perfection. The service is always excellent, eating in or with delivery. It's our favorite pizza spot and the beer selection is great, too.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Many in the neighborhood LOVE their pizza. I find it a bit mediocre for their higher prices than the franchise pizza places. They have 8" subs (I think) which are good, salads and serve alcohol....Many locals like it for the leisurely dining experience.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

First time customer. Stopped by before a concert at Southgate House. Server was friendly. Loved my smoked turkey hoagie. It was large and did not need to order a side item.

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

So we went here for lunch on afternoon. We ordered the Marg. Pizza which was mostly cheese and garlic but not much taste or flavor. I usually never use hot peppers on my pizza but today I did because it lacked flavor. Likely will not return.

Reviewed November 25, 2015

Pizza menu has many unique, creative options. The Popeye was excellent. No frills accommodations, but great service, great food.

Been to Newport Pizza Company? Share your experiences!