US$129
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$60
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$99
US$109
US$99
US$89
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskroad noisegreat hotelroom was cleaneggshot tubbiscuits and gravywould stay here againwalk in showerfree breakfastclean and friendly staffthe breakfast areaqueen roomnewer hotelexercise roomnext morningyogurt
Reviewed January 20, 2017

Stayed with other baseball families. Hotel was conveniently located and easy to find. It was nice and clean. Room was great. Beds were fine and nicely stocked. We did have issues with our TV when we first got to our room but staff came and fixed it right away! We would definitely stay again if in the area!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Dear Tarajo23,

Thank you for staying with us and for the positive review of the hotel and staff. I am sorry you had problems with the TV during your stay, but happy to hear it was quickly resolved.

Please come see us again!

Reviewed January 19, 2017

I booked this hotel on our way to Nashville, TN from the St. Louis, MO area (trying to leave a day early before the freezing rain came). This hotel is conveniently located near the interstate and is near some shopping. I was surprised at checkin to find a sign that said, "We are currently assisting another guest and will be back momentarily. Thank you for your patience. Please dial "0" when prompted to speak with a front desk attendant." At least there was a sign, and first time I've seen that at any hotel I've stayed in. I dialed the number and someone came out quick from the back office. They were very friendly at this hotel when I interacted with the front desk employee.

I booked two rooms, and the rooms were decent and clean. The one complaint I have is the beds were uncomfortable, in my opinion. If you do like a harder mattress, they do have those. I'm an average weight guy, and the floors felt like they were plywood or something...different from hotels I've stayed. The bathroom was clean and stocked well. They have a pretty nice shower. I was told the breakfast was your traditional complimentary breakfast, and when I got downstairs the area looked clean.

I would stay here again during a road trip.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2017

Dear George C,

I am happy to hear the experience at the hotel was good, however, I do see you rated us only a 3 of 5. Please when time permits, feel free to email me at ffi.pahfi.gm@marriott.com to let me know any concerns you may have that prompted such a low score.

Thank you in advance!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

We are Fairfield and Marriott fans. This fairfield is one of the best we have stayed at.We were upgraded to a suite since we are Mariott Gold members. It was spacious and very comfortable. The bathroom had an oversize shower with glass doors. The breakfast had a wide assortment including fresh fruit. We were greeted by a very bubbly desk clerk who took good care of us.

Room Tip: Rent a suite
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the great of the hotel and staff.
We look forward to youvstaying with us again

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

We were on our way south and stopped for the night. The entire experience was great from the super friendly checkin clerk, to the clean rooms, good wifi, comfy beds and great free breakfast. I had asked for feather pillows on my guest profile and they were in the room. The breakfast was great with wonderful biscuits and gravy, plus a lot of other stuff to eat. The breakfast room was CLEAN and well stocked. I generally like Fairfield Inns as they have affordable pricing, reliable cleanliness, decent wifi, and good breakfasts. They also have elevators so I don't need to Schlep my suitcase to the second floor. We come through here fairly often and we will make this our preferred stop.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to
Complete a review. The staff and I appreciate the
positive comments.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

Stopped here overnight enroute going further south - easy access from interstate
Good, clean spacious rooms and bathrooms
Free internet
Free breakfast which was very decent
Friendly staff
Decently Priced - Good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for stopping in Paducah and staying with our hotel.
We look forward to