All reviews front desk road noise room was clean great hotel eggs sleeping area biscuits and gravy free breakfast the breakfast area hot tub clean and friendly staff comfortable hotel walk in shower yogurt newer hotel exercise room next morning
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Stayed at this hotel for almost a week and given that it is a modern hotel, everything was in order---comfortable beds, nice water pressure without hot water problems, decent breakfast, and they even had a happy hour evening where you could get drinks.

Even though the hotel is close to the highway, I had no problems sleeping, and the best part for me was that I needed to wash my clothes, so went out to the front desk to get quarters, but they told me that the washing machine on the premises was free! Wow!

The only reason I'm not giving this hotel 5 stars was that the number of plugs available were not enough for a modern hotel. Since it is a modern hotel, you would think they would have included more than enough electrical outlets in the design, but they were just enough, so is a good thing I travel with a power outlet, so I can charge up all my devices at once. Otherwise, great hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Thank you so much for the good review of the hotel and staff. We appreciate you staying with and hope you will return to stay with us again!

Reviewed January 26, 2017

We have stayed at this Fairfield Inn 3 times in the last 3 months. We enjoy the easy to get to location and the room size. We have very specific needs and the Fairfield staff is always on top of requests. I highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2017

Dear Amy L,

We thank you for staying with us and appreciate the good comments about the hotel and staff. Please let us know where we are failing to be able to acheive a "great" score rating.

Have a great new year!

Reviewed January 20, 2017

Stayed with other baseball families. Hotel was conveniently located and easy to find. It was nice and clean. Room was great. Beds were fine and nicely stocked. We did have issues with our TV when we first got to our room but staff came and fixed it right away! We would definitely stay again if in the area!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Dear Tarajo23,

Thank you for staying with us and for the positive review of the hotel and staff. I am sorry you had problems with the TV during your stay, but happy to hear it was quickly resolved.

Please come see us again!

Reviewed January 19, 2017

I booked this hotel on our way to Nashville, TN from the St. Louis, MO area (trying to leave a day early before the freezing rain came). This hotel is conveniently located near the interstate and is near some shopping. I was surprised at checkin to find a sign that said, "We are currently assisting another guest and will be back momentarily. Thank you for your patience. Please dial "0" when prompted to speak with a front desk attendant." At least there was a sign, and first time I've seen that at any hotel I've stayed in. I dialed the number and someone came out quick from the back office. They were very friendly at this hotel when I interacted with the front desk employee.

I booked two rooms, and the rooms were decent and clean. The one complaint I have is the beds were uncomfortable, in my opinion. If you do like a harder mattress, they do have those. I'm an average weight guy, and the floors felt like they were plywood or something...different from hotels I've stayed. The bathroom was clean and stocked well. They have a pretty nice shower. I was told the breakfast was your traditional complimentary breakfast, and when I got downstairs the area looked clean.

I would stay here again during a road trip.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2017

Dear George C,

I am happy to hear the experience at the hotel was good, however, I do see you rated us only a 3 of 5. Please when time permits, feel free to email me at ffi.pahfi.gm@marriott.com to let me know any concerns you may have that prompted such a low score.

Thank you in advance!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

We are Fairfield and Marriott fans. This fairfield is one of the best we have stayed at.We were upgraded to a suite since we are Mariott Gold members. It was spacious and very comfortable. The bathroom had an oversize shower with glass doors. The breakfast had a wide assortment including fresh fruit. We were greeted by a very bubbly desk clerk who took good care of us.

Room Tip: Rent a suite
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the great of the hotel and staff.
We look forward to youvstaying with us again