All reviews front desk road noise room was clean great hotel eggs biscuits and gravy clean and friendly staff hot tub free breakfast comfortable hotel the breakfast area walk in shower queen room newer hotel exercise room next morning yogurt
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Absolutley Amazing! From the moment you walk in the staff are so very friendly and helpful. The rooms are beautiful and spacious and very clean. The beds are very comfortable and cozy. This place is wonderful and I'd stay here anytime I come back up to Kentucky!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night after a concert. They let us check in early, gave us a suite that was really nice and big and clean. We went to the free breakfast downstairs, my Grandson loved the cake so much they gave him a plate with a few slices to take home, he is 2 and really cute! We needed to do some laundry and the dryer was out of service, so they offered to dry the clothes for us. They brought them to me about an hour later folded. The washer and dryer were free to use, you just had to pay for detergent. They also let us check out late due to a Web meeting my husband had until noon. I think they went above and beyond to make our stay perfect.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2017

As soon as I walked in the door, the front desk person was so friendly and made us feel welcome. She than said I was receiving a free upgrade, and the room and the entire property are really well taken care of. This is one of the very best Fairfield Inn's I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Maybe stay on back side, could be more quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2017

I stayed here as a quick stop-over for an early morning flight. Though I was barely there 7 hours, it was a very comfortable stay. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful and voluntarily upgraded me to a small king suite. Shower was nice. Rooms were clean, modern and well-lit. No complaints at all!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Went down there for two days to see the eclipse. From beginning to end the hospitality was great. The whole staff was friendly and had a smile. The place was very clean and the upkeep was excellent. The breakfast layout was very pleasing.

Room Tip: Get a room facing away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family