“Food was real good service was real slow”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #65 of 218 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Go early when there is no crowd the help seemed overwhelmed at times and service was so slow, waiter was nice and food was good

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on a road trip. This is a poorly run Outback. We eat at Outback restaurants all over the country and this one is one of the worst. Over cooked burger and cold soup. Took 10 minutes to find the server to let her know. Would not recommend this Outback

1  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Always great food & good service. Although a little pricey you definitely get your money's worth. Even with lots of snow and difficult driving conditions, they were open

Reviewed December 17, 2017

My wife and I went to this Outback for a nice dinner this past Saturday evening. We had been here in years past, and expected the same great Outback that we remembered. It was not the same place! Service was poor, the Blooming Onion was dripping in grease, the Coconut Shrimp was terrible, and the place must be under new management. I have been to several Outback Steak Houses, and this was by far the worst. When I pulled up in the parking lot and it was half empty, I should have known - my mistake. It will be years before I go back. * I would recommend the Texas Road House across Interstate 24, or O'Charlies across the street. This town has many nice places to eat. The Drury Inns are always a nice place to stay too.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

We were totally dissatisfied to say the least. After driving 11 hours, our service was slow, food was Cold when it came out. Management apologized and offered to start over on his tab but after being their for almost an hour we refused. Went somewhere else.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

We can do much better than this. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Paducah, KY". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline