“Trick the customers”
Review of Captain D's

Captain D's
Ranked #98 of 219 Restaurants in Paducah
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Last 3 trips, No flounder, yet have a big sign out front advertising it for $4.99 for meal..go in and get laughed at and told we haven't had that for a long time, and referred them to their sign..laughed again don't have any, what else will you have..reply..NOTHING AND WALKED NEXT DOOR TO FAZOLI'S..wE WERE REGULARS THERE FOR LONG TIME...won't be tricked..hAVEN'T BEEN BACK SINCE..

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed August 7, 2017

I have eaten here several times. Food is always hot and fresh. It is a good choice for healthier meals. The grilled salmon is great and much lower priced than the Red Lobster across the street.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

The girl of the front registers you come in greeted us with a smile and was very kind she was very good at what she was doing she worked with us to make sure that we all got what we wanted to eat even up to making it mix and match the way that we needed it. The food when we got it was good wasn't that long of a wait the only thing that was not really good was the baked potato was cold it would not melt the butter. Plenty of tea to drink but the sweet tea was not actually sweet other than that for a fast food restaurant good value for your money good service.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

This Captain Ds is better than the other one I visited in Clarksville, TN. Plenty of iced tea, never was empty on my visit, free wifi, good options besides everything being fried. Some guy in a plaid shirt ever bused my dishes after I was done with my meal, and then I realized he with owner and part of the family who owned this CDs...I wish they had these up north. If you're in Paducah, KY and want a good meal that's far better than LJS, head here. Thanks!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016

They still have one of the best fish sandwiches on the market. Captain D's is the place for quick service and an excellent sandwich anytime. Beware of the fish tacos. Very hot and easily burn the top of your mouth. (smile)

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Captain D's? Share your experiences!