“Thank you”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #74 of 218 Restaurants in Paducah
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed June 21, 2017

After a long day of traveling, the family needed a quick and easy meal. Everyone got what they wanted and was able to kick back and relax

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Ordered two meals to go but server was too busy chatting with customer behind me to pay enough attention to the fact that my order was to go.

Had to ask to have it repackaged to go and got no apology.

On my way out another employee was squatting on the ground next to the door on a cigarette break with her second-hand smoke blowing back into the entryway.

Won't be back to this place.

Reviewed January 30, 2016

This is your typical fast food place, but the cashiers and staff were very friendly. The food was put out fast (I had the new covered curly fries and a roast beef and cheddar) it was hot and pretty good. I would have liked to have seen more topping on the fries though as it was touted as - loaded, but all in all it was a good place to eat.

Reviewed August 13, 2015

The usual meals, but place was clean and close to our hotel. Staff was fast and friendly. Even thru in extra sauses knowing we were staying in a hotel.

Reviewed April 16, 2015 via mobile

I went in recently and although the workers were there and open at around 9:30 they don't serve breakfast sandwiches. This surprises me considering all of the nearby businesses and hotels, and I have had Arby's breakfast in other towns.

I eat here regularly. All in all it is usually hot and fresh and the lobby has always been clean. I love the French dip. The staff is polite. Drive through can be backed up at lunch, but so are most other places in the area.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!