All reviews front desk police station room was clean indoor pool free breakfast biscuits and gravy great price staff was friendly lobby area bagels fridge and microwave would stay here again hot breakfast pet willie dog christina
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the worst hotels that I have ever stayed. First smelled so bad that I asked for room spray. And finally was so bad I asked a basing lau ay the desk of something could be done. She did move me to a different room. As I went out for dinner there was a man doing drugs in the parking lot. Non guest are allowed to use the pool for a small fee, allowing non guest to roam the hotel. The rooms are not clean, I felt unsafe ....and will never be back.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

First, I would like to apologize for your unsatisfactory stay you have had with us. We will work to correct the issues you had to ensure that the same problems do not happen in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I am not thr kind of person to flatter; my standards are high. The staff was very attentive to needs...2 minute towel delivery, cooperative troubleshooting at check-in, kind answers to phone inquiries...everything you want in a hotel. But the highest thing I need to point out....Holly who stocked the food bar. She has worked here three years and attentively stocked the food as if it were still for the love of a job. Good job, Holly! I would like to see her get an affirmation from Red Roof Inn.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank avalinnemo
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very grateful for Holly, she is definitely an asset to my team. She does a wonderful job and truly loves her job. I am very pleased to hear that your stay with us was wonderful. I will make sure Holly gets recognized for her hard work. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I stole the title from a fellow reviewer. The hotel is old. Semi clean. Our room smelled. Had we not paid in advance we would have left. Loud banging noises all night. Definitely will not be staying here again.

On the other side of things location seemed safe and close to things.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

First, I would like to apogolze for the unsatisfactory stay you have had with us. We are working on replacing the carpet in the rooms with wood floors. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean, the beds are comfortable and the people who work there could not be any nicer!! If you are looking for a nice place to stay this is it! Everyone was wonderful 5 star review from us!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We love hearing that our guests has had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for the kinds words you have spoken about my staff. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful employees. We look forward to seeing in the future.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for over a month due to issues with our travel trailer. We stayed with our son and puppy. We had a great stay the staff was always very helpful and accommodating at all times. We will be back for sure

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

We are glad that you chose our hotel to stay at while your travel trailer was getting fixed. We enjoyed having you all with us for an extended time. Thank you for the kinds words you wrote about my staff and hotel. We hope to see you in the near future(hopefully under different circumstances). Safe Travels. #Pipelinefamily