All reviews partial wall greek yogurt small indoor pool room was clean steak n shake would definitely stay here again restaurants in the area hard boiled eggs location is great great price the breakfast area first floor seth interstate tn university dogs
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. The rooms smelled musty and old. The bed skirt was stained and the sheets not fresh. When the room was serviced NO clean towels were left- we had to go to the front desk to ask for towels each day. There was no fresh brewed coffee- you had to make it out of a machine cup by cup. This property is in desperate need of updating. The only positive was the location. A Starbucks was within walking distance. But there are plenty of cleaner places to stay in the same area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I've read some recent reviews, disappointing certainly some of them -- our 2nd floor room was well-appointed, completely clean, no problems whatsoever. A couple of times I did smell smoke strangely near the elevator on the first floor ?? as it is a non-smoking building. Kudos to my desk clerk who helped with some internet connection and our slightly wonky phone in our room. He came up to the room, fixed everything pronto and did so with a smile. We had just paid $30 less the prior night on the road in another hotel, and it didn't compare to this one. Our room here was spacious, the couch/desk area was relaxing and we had room to breathe.
And this was all during a busy high school Sweet 16 basketball time.
So, we were pleased, it was a value we didn't regret at all, and our experiences with Choice Hotels continues to be a good one.

Room Tip: 2nd floor laundry facilities for guests
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

A very nice, clean motel. All rooms are non smoking but we smelled smoke strongly in our hallway. The breakfast was abysmal. Coffee from a machine, rubber eggs, and watery juice. I would recommend the place for sleeping but eat breakfast elsewhere.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2016

The price was OK *I got $88 for the first night, $97 for the next. I only stayed here because I couldn't get a room at the Hampton. After one night here, I moved. I didn't care that my room was nonrefundable. The place is just kind of a dump. My room was clean enough, but the closet door was broken, the hallways were dirty and grungy, the elevator barely worked, the lobby floor was sticky and the whole property just looks run-down and sad. Another weird thing was that when I got in my room for the first time, the television was on. I don't know if that's standard, but it kind of creeped me out. I kept wondering if someone was already staying here and was coming back shortly.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Stayed here after stopping at two other hotels that were full. Lobby looked good & the room was spacious, but as the saying goes, "the devil's in the details," especially housekeeping. Two of the three washcloths had black stains, there was a disgusting brown goo on the side of the toilet bowl, the cover on the tissue cover was pitted & rusty, and the finish on the bathroom door was worn off. The response of the front desk clerk to my complaint & pictures of these issues was only, "Sorry, I'll tell housekeeping." When paying over $150 for a room I expect better. I feel that an offer to talk to the manager and a discount of our rate should have been the minimum response.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple