All reviews partial wall greek yogurt room was clean would definitely stay here again restaurants in the area hard boiled eggs great price seth interstate tn dogs pet
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. The rooms smelled musty and old. The bed skirt was stained and the sheets not fresh. When the room was serviced NO clean towels were left- we had to go to the front desk to ask for towels each day. There was no fresh brewed coffee- you had to make it out of a machine cup by cup. This property is in desperate need of updating. The only positive was the location. A Starbucks was within walking distance. But there are plenty of cleaner places to stay in the same area.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank adducij
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

A very nice, clean motel. All rooms are non smoking but we smelled smoke strongly in our hallway. The breakfast was abysmal. Coffee from a machine, rubber eggs, and watery juice. I would recommend the place for sleeping but eat breakfast elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2016

The price was OK *I got $88 for the first night, $97 for the next. I only stayed here because I couldn't get a room at the Hampton. After one night here, I moved. I didn't care that my room was nonrefundable. The place is just kind of a dump. My room was clean enough, but the closet door was broken, the hallways were dirty and grungy, the elevator barely worked, the lobby floor was sticky and the whole property just looks run-down and sad. Another weird thing was that when I got in my room for the first time, the television was on. I don't know if that's standard, but it kind of creeped me out. I kept wondering if someone was already staying here and was coming back shortly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Stayed here after stopping at two other hotels that were full. Lobby looked good & the room was spacious, but as the saying goes, "the devil's in the details," especially housekeeping. Two of the three washcloths had black stains, there was a disgusting brown goo on the side of the toilet bowl, the cover on the tissue cover was pitted & rusty, and the finish on the bathroom door was worn off. The response of the front desk clerk to my complaint & pictures of these issues was only, "Sorry, I'll tell housekeeping." When paying over $150 for a room I expect better. I feel that an offer to talk to the manager and a discount of our rate should have been the minimum response.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Came here on recommendation of Holiday Express which had no vacancy. Toilet seat had CLEARLY not been cleaned - so disgusting. If it wasn't late & I wasn't so exhausted I would have complained but as it was I just cleaned it up myself. Then as I was reading in bed listening to loud road noise I noticed what we're obviously fresh ink stains (hadn't been washed) on the sheets from previous guest(s)?? If you like things clean & sanitary stay away!!

Trip type: Travelled with family