All reviews partial wall greek yogurt room was clean would definitely stay here again restaurants in the area hard boiled eggs great price seth interstate tn dogs pet
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Friendly staff. Nice clean room. A little dated furniture.

POOL
swimming laps: pool is small.
pool walkers: okay but again small width.
stairs: first step is large
kids: they should have fun
water temp: warmer than bath water

SPA
jets not working
pool seemed warmer than spa

Steak N Shake, Golden Corral and IHOP near by.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

The stay at this hotel was one of the best that I've had. All of the staff were helpful and friendly and tried their best to make each every one of my 49 days comfortable.
The front desk staff Chelsey went above and beyond helping with me and my coworkers with food locations and local activities that anyone new to the area would love. Each and everyone of her Restaurant recommendations were great and she is a vital employee of that hotel. The housekeepers were extremely helpful and took time with cleaning my room. This location is great and in close proximity to EKU, restaurants, the bowling alley and movie theater. This hotel updated its rooms and would comfortable fit 2-3 people. The indoor/jacuzzi pool was a plus on days where it was too cold for outdoor activities. The breakfast is as expected for these hotels but even the morning breakfast tried to accommodate you in every way possible. I am more than pleased with my stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. The rooms smelled musty and old. The bed skirt was stained and the sheets not fresh. When the room was serviced NO clean towels were left- we had to go to the front desk to ask for towels each day. There was no fresh brewed coffee- you had to make it out of a machine cup by cup. This property is in desperate need of updating. The only positive was the location. A Starbucks was within walking distance. But there are plenty of cleaner places to stay in the same area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank adducij
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

A very nice, clean motel. All rooms are non smoking but we smelled smoke strongly in our hallway. The breakfast was abysmal. Coffee from a machine, rubber eggs, and watery juice. I would recommend the place for sleeping but eat breakfast elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2016

The price was OK *I got $88 for the first night, $97 for the next. I only stayed here because I couldn't get a room at the Hampton. After one night here, I moved. I didn't care that my room was nonrefundable. The place is just kind of a dump. My room was clean enough, but the closet door was broken, the hallways were dirty and grungy, the elevator barely worked, the lobby floor was sticky and the whole property just looks run-down and sad. Another weird thing was that when I got in my room for the first time, the television was on. I don't know if that's standard, but it kind of creeped me out. I kept wondering if someone was already staying here and was coming back shortly.

Date of stay: October 2016