All reviews partial wall greek yogurt small indoor pool room was clean steak n shake would definitely stay here again restaurants in the area hard boiled eggs location is great great price the breakfast area first floor seth interstate tn university dogs
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Friendly staff. Nice clean room. A little dated furniture.

POOL
swimming laps: pool is small.
pool walkers: okay but again small width.
stairs: first step is large
kids: they should have fun
water temp: warmer than bath water

SPA
jets not working
pool seemed warmer than spa

Steak N Shake, Golden Corral and IHOP near by.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

The stay at this hotel was one of the best that I've had. All of the staff were helpful and friendly and tried their best to make each every one of my 49 days comfortable.
The front desk staff Chelsey went above and beyond helping with me and my coworkers with food locations and local activities that anyone new to the area would love. Each and everyone of her Restaurant recommendations were great and she is a vital employee of that hotel. The housekeepers were extremely helpful and took time with cleaning my room. This location is great and in close proximity to EKU, restaurants, the bowling alley and movie theater. This hotel updated its rooms and would comfortable fit 2-3 people. The indoor/jacuzzi pool was a plus on days where it was too cold for outdoor activities. The breakfast is as expected for these hotels but even the morning breakfast tried to accommodate you in every way possible. I am more than pleased with my stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. The rooms smelled musty and old. The bed skirt was stained and the sheets not fresh. When the room was serviced NO clean towels were left- we had to go to the front desk to ask for towels each day. There was no fresh brewed coffee- you had to make it out of a machine cup by cup. This property is in desperate need of updating. The only positive was the location. A Starbucks was within walking distance. But there are plenty of cleaner places to stay in the same area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I've read some recent reviews, disappointing certainly some of them -- our 2nd floor room was well-appointed, completely clean, no problems whatsoever. A couple of times I did smell smoke strangely near the elevator on the first floor ?? as it is a non-smoking building. Kudos to my desk clerk who helped with some internet connection and our slightly wonky phone in our room. He came up to the room, fixed everything pronto and did so with a smile. We had just paid $30 less the prior night on the road in another hotel, and it didn't compare to this one. Our room here was spacious, the couch/desk area was relaxing and we had room to breathe.
And this was all during a busy high school Sweet 16 basketball time.
So, we were pleased, it was a value we didn't regret at all, and our experiences with Choice Hotels continues to be a good one.

Room Tip: 2nd floor laundry facilities for guests
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

A very nice, clean motel. All rooms are non smoking but we smelled smoke strongly in our hallway. The breakfast was abysmal. Coffee from a machine, rubber eggs, and watery juice. I would recommend the place for sleeping but eat breakfast elsewhere.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends