All reviews partial wall greek yogurt room was clean would definitely stay here again restaurants in the area hard boiled eggs great price the breakfast area first floor seth interstate tn university dogs pet
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We checked in to our hotel and when we got to our room the window was open and the room smelled of cigarette smoke (even though this is a non smoking hotel). I sprayed some febreeze and we took the kids to the pool. On the way down my husband complained to the hotel staff and he acted shocked and said it's non smoking so it shouldn't be cigarette smoke. We came up from the pool and the room was just awful still. I called down and spoke to the hotel personnel asking for a new room and he said there were none available.(Sadly we couldn't leave because we did the pay and can't cancel rate.) He offered to spray some industrial strength spray. It masked the smell briefly, but we still had a hard time sleeping and I felt like the taste was on my tongue. Before checking out I made a comment to the new hotel staff at the desk about how terrible it was and she commented back "we know, that's why the person before you were fined." Umm, excuse me? The other staff feigned ignorance to the smoke yet she knew all about it? I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied and this was my second bad experience at a comfort suites and I will never stay at one again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Katie B
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Pleasant king suite. Seth was efficient, helpful, and accommodating at check-in. Our room was clean, attractive and updated with desk and small sofa. Beds especially comfortable if you like soft, thick mattresses. Lots of plug-ins. Bath small but functional with simple shower. Nice Flatscreen TV and good WiFi. Elevator available for upper floors. Good breakfast with many options. Great mix of restaurants in the area and shopping across the street.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Belinda M J
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

... with what the hotel had to offer. The check in was easy, the breakfast was what we expected and the room was clean. It maybe could have used a little updating but it was clean and that's my primary criteria. All too often when we travel with our dog, the rooms are not the "regular" rooms; they're often smaller, more run-down, etc. This appeared to be a standard room and it was on the first floor so I wasn't running up and down stairs and down the halls late at night. Also, the dog walk area was near the front entrance and well lit so I didn't feel uncomfortable walking the dog at night. There are a number of restaurants close by as well as an easy access gas station to refuel. Overall, we were pleased with everything about this place and it's on our list to stay at again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location, room was very large and clean. The staff is very polite and helpful. My main item I like is a clean bathroom and this hotel the bathroom looked brand new. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
CSRichmond, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip through the area.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel offers great value for pet owners. We had 2 queen beds in a very spacious room for 105 plus tax. That included the 20 pet fee. Best price of any we’ve stayed.

Positives were nice comfy beds that my husband thought were “too high”. Bath looked newly appointed with great shower and sink area. Clean. Towels were soft not scratchy and a good size. Room was large with separate sitting area with couch, table and desk. The heat/air worked great and was quiet. The hotel was amazingly quiet for a Saturday night. Not full but lots of cars in lot. Check in person was very helpful and polite. Actually the breakfast was OK. Not the best but enough to get you down the road.

The negatives were poor room lighting, and the bathroom door was very squeaky and caught the lip on the floor. Very poor dog walk area. If your dogs are picky then you’ll be disappointed here. But for the great price it’s an excellent value for an overnight stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sooziee

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay with Comfort Suites. We look forward to seeing you again soon.