“Best hotel in Russellville, KY”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Russellville
Kentucky
“Best hotel in Russellville, KY”
Reviewed 8 January 2010

Stayed here twice while interviewing for a job, once alone, and once with my wife. If you want to be in Russellville, this is the place to be, all of the other hotels seem pretty dingy compared to this. I now live in Russellville and I would recommend this to anyone visiting along with all of the business visitors I receive. The hotel is quiet, clean, and the breakfast was good. There was free internet also when I stayed here. If you don't mind a 30 -40 minute drive into Russellville, then I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn in Bowling Green.

• Stayed February 2007, travelled on business
2 Thank Erich H
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 22 May 2017
Dear esh9953,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast offered at our hotel. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests, and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy. Thank you for your recommendation, and we certainly hope that we can be of service to you and your family again on your next trip.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Louisville
Reviewed 8 September 2009

After reading the previous review, "Don"t Stay Here", I looked on-line at other hotels in Russellville. I'm glad that I decided to take a chance on a better experience at the Quality Inn (previously Comfort Inn), in the town where I was born. I found room 119 to be clean and comfortable. The tub and shower area seemed to have been updated fairly recently. I liked having a small microwave and refrig in the room. The continental breakfast which was included offered a sufficent start to the day. The dining area was clean, bright and nicely furnished. The hotel staff was small, but very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank merowe08
Dear merowe08,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest
experience in our hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We enjoyed having you here, and hope that you will come and stay again next time traveling through!
Twin Cities
Reviewed 26 August 2008

This hotel appeared to be the best choice in Russellville, KY. Appearances can be deceiving. First the dead cockroach outside my door, then the toilet wouldn't flush, next there was no water when I went to take a shower in the morning. And the best part??? The room ended up costing the same as a much better room in nearby Bowling Green. No discount given for the trouble I had. I do NOT recommend staying here. Stay in Bowling Green instead where the rooms are cleaner and the restaurant choices more abundant.

Stayed August 2008
1 Thank mntraveler22
Dear mntraveler22,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. I am terribly sorry to learn that you experienced so much difficulty during your stay. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping and maintenance issues. The fact that we've failed in this regard is very disheartening. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you give us a chance to serve you again and will experience the improvements we have made with our service.

Travellers are raving about these Russellville hotels

Lathrop, Ca.
Reviewed 27 August 2007

I stayed here from 8/23 until today, 8/28 and found the room comfortable, if a bit small, but no motel has large rooms, anyway. The breakfast is always good, the room was clean and well maintained and, unlike an earlier review from someone who stayed there the first week of this month, the staff was always friendly and very helpful. The pool isn't olympic size, but it's clean and, in this heat, very refreshing and a welcome ammenity. I even had a problem with my electronic key, found out it was caused by my cellphone, the manager was very helpful and understanding. I've been to much worse places, the bed was comfortable, albeit a bit small for me, but I'm 6'4" tall, so most beds are a bit lacking in length for me. I would stay there again if I'm ever in Russellville.

Stayed August 2007
Dear NavyBobR,

We are so grateful for your business, and we do hope that you’ll continue to choose to stay with us on your future travels here in the area. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay as well as our breakfast and thanked you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with a clean and comfortable stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Russellville
0.6 km away
Staybridge Suites Bowling Green
#11 of 35 in Bowling Green
34.1 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!